Chapter 10

You all sit down. You sit between Bryce and Dixie. A few rounds came and it was Ryland's turn to spin. He got you. He was walking towards you and you start yo feel uncomfortable. Bryce was rubbing you back.
Ryland: Hey Bryce, I'm gonna kiss your little girlfriend for a sec, that's okay?
Everyone looks at you and Bryce because of what Ryland said. You look at Bryce with a 'say no' face.
Bryce: I don't think that's a good idea.
Ryland: Come on it's just a kiss.
Blake sees you feel uncomfortable.
Blake: Uhm I think we should play a different game.
Rylands rolls his eyes and sits back down.
Some random guy: Truth to dare?
Nick: I go first, Ryland I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Bailey.
Ryland smirks and walks toward you again.
Bryce: Okay, that's enough of games, let's go...
Bryce grabs your hand and take you to the kitchen.
You: Thanks Bryce.
Bryce: Yeah, no problem.
The others all end the game and just drink around and dance yo the music again. You join all of the girls again. And you might os drank to much. You are trippy and incredibly drunk. Bryce was looking around for you just incase Ryland might be going near you. Luckily Ryland was already heading out the door, drunk. You on the other hand are messing around with the girls. Bryce sees you nearly tripping over but he catches you.
Bryce: Alright that's enough drinks for one night *as he takes the drink out of your hand*
You: Why? I'm still having fun!
Bryce: Yeah drinking too much isn't a good idea, come on lets go to bed.
He takes you to your room.

___________________________________________________________________
Word count: 292