Chapter 50

*The next morning*
You wake up by Jacob kissing your cheek.
You: Hey baby.
He was trying to pull you up so you sat down. You saw Bryce walking into the room holding a breakfast tray.
You: Awww you two!
Jacob: I helped daddy mix the pancake batter.
You: Aww you're such a big boy now! *you say hugging him*
You ate the breakfast.
Bryce: Dress up, we're going to have a picnic near the lake.
You smile: What you up to?
Bryce: Nothing, we just wanna have fun.
You nod and got out of bed after you ate. You changed into something comfortable. You went to the kitchen to prepare some foods for the picnic but you see Bryce holding the picnic basket. You smile.
Bryce: Let's go?
You giggle a little and hold his hand. Jacob was already in the car so you went inside too. Bryce drove to a place with benches near the lake. You smile at him and you 3 sit down and eat the food. Jacob was running around playing with a little girl his age you and Bryce look at each other and smile.
You: Jacob, you're so sweaty come here!
He runs up to you and you wipe his sweat with a small towel. Then you turn around and see Bryce kneeling on one leg. Your eyes widen as he takes your hand.
You: Bryce... *you say tearing up*
Bryce: I've never been so happy in my life before I met you, before you were just this random girl in my dreams. Now you're mi girlfriend, the mother of my child, *starts tearing up* you are the best thing that happened to me Bailey, well besides Jacob....
You playfully roll your eyes wile wiping your tears.
Bryce: What I'm saying is, I've never wanted someone my whole life, more that I want you to stay with me forever, will you marry me Bailey?
You cry some more and nod your head. He stands up and puts the ring on your finger and picks you up, he spins you around while kissing you. Jacob was laughing and looking at you two.
Jacob: I helped daddy keep it a seewet. *giggles*
You: I love you baby, both of you.
Bryce: And we love you too.

_______________________________________________________________________________
Word count: 384