info page

Hello everyone!

a/n (rewritten): As for 08.2022 I'm rewriting this fic, and the chapters won't come in order lmao. But honestly? it wasn't that bad before but I do believe some parts are more enjoyable right now<3 Although I didn't have the energy to rewrite chapters 1-3 because I cringed constantly so I'll let you suffer instead lmao, it gets better I promise. And also I wanted to leave some of this fic a bit cringy so that I can look  back at it and see how much I have improved ^^

This is actually the first fanfiction I have ever uploaded, which to be honest is quite nerve-wracking. Hehe.

This is, as I mentioned in the description, a Ray x Reader fanfic with a female insert. My plans for the future are to write fanfictions with gender-neutral pronouns to ensure that a larger group of people might enjoy them, but for this one, I will stick with the female pronouns. Hope you don't mind!

Another thing to keep in mind is that I'm following the storyline in the manga, starting from the very beginning. Although, the fanfiction won't be fully consistent with it because I will be skipping as well as adding some essential things for the plot.

Some quick disclaimers before you wander off to the first chapter:

Mentions of blood, assault, dying, suicide yk the dark stuff. Don't interact if you consider them triggers.

English is neither my first nor second language, therefore I'm very sorry if any errors occur! Obviously, I'm accepting all the constructive criticism! It's a little hard to swallow at times, but it definitely helps us get better at whatever we are doing!

I am hoping that I will be able to update this story once a week on the weekends, but I'm fully aware that school might be a hindrance sometimes. But I will try my best!

Other than that, I don't really have much more to say!

Enjoy!