Chapter 21. (The real one😬)

BEA

What did I do in my past life to experience this kind of situation. Oh holy crap!

I was waiting for Ate Ella here in the waiting area. Kanina pa ako palakad lakad dito, all of the sudden I thought Jho and I would have some memorable moments in the Paris, but still the fate is not with us. Instead of going in the airport today, we headed our way to the hospital.

Yes, hospital. Isinugod si Jho kasi biglang sumakit ang tiyan niya and she's in a critical condition right now. Jho is in her 7 months of being pregnant, and guess what? her baby is a premature one. After knowing that she will be delivered her first baby today, i was so sad because the baby needs to stay in the hospital because she's not normal at all, she needs to be observe by the doctor for three weeks.

"How was it, Ate?" I immediately ask Ate Ella when I saw her.

"It's not good Bei, the baby is too small. I am afraid that maybe she can't make it. I'm sorry" nanghihinang sabi ni Ate.

No this is not happening, this will not happen.

"Ate, j-just do everything for the baby. Ayokong makitang umiiyak si Jhoana. Buhayin mo ang bata" nagmamaka awang sabi ko.

The baby is too precious to die immediately. She's not even meeting her mom, I want the baby to meet her mom. God, please save the baby!

"Just talk to him, Bea. I know that he will listen to you. He will answer your prayers, Bei. Kasi malakas ka sa kanya" Ate Ella said, and she's referring to God. I nod at her. I hope so, Ate Ells.

After that small talk. I was heading my way to the chapel here in the hospital. I kneeled and I close my eyes and I intertwined my fingers.

"I know that I'm always talking to you when I have my problems. But bro, all of my problems are not even serious just like this. I need you, bro. Please give me strength to guide Jho on this battle" I paused for a while, because I can feel that my tears will fall down in ang moment. "I h-hope that you will listen to me, please save Jho's baby. Please save her, bro. Please!" naiiyak na sabi ko.

"I want to see Jho holding her baby and I want to see her smiling because of her baby. I can see that she's not fully healed from everything but this little one can ease the pain she's feeling right now. That's why i'm here in front of you, begging you to save Jhoana's little angel. Please, bro. Hear me out" I said. And after that I wipe my tears.

I leave the chapel and I saw a nurse approaching me.

"Miss Bea de leon?" she asked and I nod. "Ah, ma'am Miss Jho is in the private room right now. Room 1413" sabi niya, tinanguan ko naman siya.

"Th-the baby?" kinakabahang sagot ko.

"She's in the nursery section right now ma'am. She's in the incubator right now. Oobserbahan po namin siya sa loob ng 3 weeks" she said.

"Thank you, excuse me" sabi ko. Hinang hina ako habang tinatahak ko ang room ni Jho. I know that her baby will fight, i know that she's brave just like her mother.

I saw Jho sleeping peacefully. I can't construct any words, I don't know what I am going to say when she's already awake. I'm not good in composing some speech.

"Just be strong, Jho. For the baby. Always remember that i'm always here for you. I got you always." sabi ko sabay haplos sa buhok niya. Tulog pa rin ito at halata ang pagod sa kanyang mukha.

"We will survive this battle. We can." bulong ko sabay halik sa kanyang noo.

Naka upo lang ako sa sofa dito sa loob ng room ni Jho, I keep on glancing her all the time. Ate Ella told me that the baby is not in good condition, sobrang hina daw ng heartbeat nito at nahihirapan silang marinig. For almost 3 hours of waiting here, gusto kong magpalamon na lang sa lupa kasi I saw Jho slowly opened her eyes.