Chapter 21.

TADAAAAAA! Just a little bit prank ksks.

Hi sunshines, i miss y'all already! Gosh hshs.

Okay, this is just a reminder for you guys. Especially to those students who's experiencing or suffering from anxiety/depression.

Actually my friend is experiencing an anxiety. And it's really sad because everything falls into it's place. It's not the same anymore. Everything has changed, including his treatment on his family. He changed a lot, he is crying all the night and remembering those old good days. This pandemic gives us a lot of challenges, but don't forget that we have God that always guiding us and ready to help us to survive on our battles. Just hold on and always have faith on Him. No matter what happened, remain strong and positive. Anxiety is not easy, but when you have God that would be easy for you to survive.

I just wanted to say guys that if you want someone to talk to, i'm here to help you, and to listen. Don't be shy to message me, because I know how you're feeling right now. As the days goes by, we have to face the reality that every moment of our time right now is getting worst and hard. So I just wanted to help, we can be friends guys.

Keep safe and protect yourself at all cost. Don't let negativity will eat you, let yourself to eat positivity, rAwr hshs. Just kidding! But yeah, be positive always. Godbless and love y'all.

Okays, i'll just leave it here. (Flex ko lang homie ko ❤️) HAHAHAH.

Omg, hi mah pichuchu/homie/babe/bhe😩

I know that you're not fan of wattpad🙄 but yeah, i'll flex you here nalang. Ss ko nalang ito then I'll send it nalang on your telegram gosh! haha. I just wanted to thank you for being my listener arghhh! You're so mean sometimes but yeah, i still love you. (chill, don't be kilig. Coz akow langs tow! haha) i'm so lucky for having you in my life, can't ask for more. Ikaw lang sapat na! (Okays, i'm being chessy na ba? haha) thank you for being my home on my darkest days, thank you for supporting me all the way (even in my kalokohans ksks) i can't imagine when you're going to leave the country na ahhh! I will probably lost my homie huhu. But thank you also for reminding to lessen up my karupokan's haha. I just wanted to tell you that I always got your back, btch! (joke lang baby mwa!) I'm so lucky to have you in my fucking life, babe. Thank you for everything, although i'm so very pasaway sometimes (uh? I think always? haha) but you're still there to support me, to understand me, to listen and ofcourse to give a sermon na rin. Just always remember that I love you. No more chessy words na cause baka mamatay kana sa kilig diyan yuxx! I love you, babe. Got ur back always. xoxo. mwa.

PS : Umay na si twitter because i'm always flexing u there, ur such a lucky asshole joke. Mwa!