lauren J: campfire.

In a normal day at berry high school there's supposed to be new kids and everyone's eager to know them because their the lost boys, what they don't know there was a lost boy in the school along.

Yup, you heard that right! The biggest nerd the one everyone mocks, bullies, tricks and humiliate.

not everyone bullied Y/n. Her ex girlfriend Lauren used to be like her best friend other then her girlfriend along with her friends, Ally, Dinah, normani, camila and others but they left her to be popular and joined in on the torture towards Y/N.

Another thing, they don't know the 'nerd' is actually a cover up so she doesn't have to fit in the popular kids.

today is today! Everyone in the lostboy group has made their way in and invited some people to the campfire tonight, what they don't know the nerd is gonna be there but neither does the nerd.

At the campfire.

"Where's our youngest lostboy?" Luke says as he looks around, Lauren, Brad, Dinah, Ally, normani, camila, Austin, Troy, and Luis is there, her bullies, her worst nightmares so of course she's hiding.

"Y/N Y/M Y/L" the lostboy yell and cheer, leaving your bullies in shock when you come out laughing once the lostboys see you, they cheer louder causing you to laugh harder.

"Why are you wearing your nerd disguise?" Marie asks confused about to stand up and run over to you, you put your hands up in surrender.

"I'll take it off!" You yell as you take off the fake glasses, take your hair down and off to change, once you came back out and you finally see your bullies, their jaws are dropped and their eyes widen.
(You)

"My twin little sis is finally being herself!" Luke shouts causing lostboys to cheer and the bullies even more shocked

"Wait, shes the youngest lostboy?" Lauren asks pointing at what she once called the 'nerd', she always felt bad for bullying her, she still loves her.

"There's no way!" Dinah shouts in disbelief and in denial.

Ally shakes her head, Normani is checking you out visibly which is making lauren jealous, brad is also checking you out aswell which pisses you off because he's dating lauren, she deserves better, i know she bullied you but you still love her, Austin is doing the same as the fuckboy and normani and is making you feel disgusted, Troy and camila are wearing proud smiles, lauren is smiling at you but has guilt in her eyes.

"Aye! Stop checking out my sister!" Luke yells at the 3 bullies, clapping his hands infront of them snapping out of their trance.

"Damn baby, you look hot as fuck." Brad says smirking, all the lostboys snap his head in his direction, pissed.

"Okay uh, one you have a girlfriend," lauren and her friends snap their heads towards you because they thought you'll definitely do anything to hurt lauren for hurting you, "two I have eyes on someone else," all the lostboys smirk, Laurens heart broke, ally notices the hurt look on laurens face along with Dinah. "Lastly, im gay." Everyone chuckles but lauren and brad.

"Im sorry for bullying you Y/n, we just wanted to fit in. I guess we lost insight on everything." Ally admits, you saw the guilt in the girls and troys eyes as they nod in agreement.

"I forgive you, I kinda figured that happened. One last chance," you say with a small smile as you watch them smile and then you look at lauren and brad, your smile fades away as you know their together, just the thought hurts the hurt out of you.

Ally grabs your hand and squeezes it, "im pretty sure she wants you back; she never stopped loving you." She whispers in your ear, causing you to smile and look at lauren who's already looking at you with a curious and confused expression on her face.

You smile and patted the spot next to you, she stands up and walks over cautiously, dinah gives her the final push. Literally.

She sits down next to you and you grip her hand which causes her to look at your hands then back at you, biting her lip.

"Im so sorry y/n," she whispers as tears filled her eyes, your arms pulled her into your lap which causes her to blush and look at you with curious eyes.

"I forgive you love, don't do it again." You whisper, holding her protectively.

"So little sister?" You hear and you turn your head to your big brother who is smirking at you along with Marie and Derek as the girls and Troy smirk at lauren.

"Yes big brother?" You say with an eyeroll, knowing where this conversation is gonna go.

"Are you and lauren back together?" He asks smirking raising his eyebrows.

Lauren whips her head towards you and your surprised she doesn't have whiplash, you look at her, staring into her pleading curious green eyes.

You turn your head to your twin brother with a smirk, "Yeah we're together," you say which causes lauren to smile brightly and brad scoff.

"No lips, you would still have her if you didn't treat her like shit," you say as you hold onto lauren tighter and everyone laughs at the nickname you gave him.

"Baby, I get a kiss. I haven't had one in about a year." You say smirking and she blushes before smashing her lips to yours and everyone cheers but brad.

Alex comes up behind you, (your best friend who you missed deeply, you knew her since you were both 2 and now ur both 17)

"Well about time, tiny has a girlfriend." She says from behind you, you freeze after a min you move lauren from your lap and stand up.

"Tiny, turn around im really here." You obey and tackle her in a hug as you both cry and hold onto to each other for dear life.

Lauren and the girls watch with amusement but with lauren a hint of jealousy because she has no idea who that person is to you but there's that smile she hasn't seen in awhile.

Derek knows that jealousy look and leans over to whisper in her hear but makes it where the girls can hear also, "that's Alex, They've been best friends since they were 2,"

They all smile watching the two pull away and sit back down and you pull lauren back in your lap immediately.

"I missed you tiny." Alex says and ruffles your hair and you Groan trying to move her hands.

"I missed you too mini" you say smiling then look around at your big amazing family excluding brad, you sigh in content feeling as if everyone's fallen in place.

This lasted forever.