Mel's sister.

"Go to Auradon, talk to your sister Melina. Talk to her about making the people of Auradon my slaves and rule by my side." Hades said to his youngest daughter who is only 7 years old, she is Mel's little sister.

The only problem is Mel doesn't even know Melina exists, Mel doesn't know she has a 7 year old little sister, that is abused and tore down daily by her father.

They are alike, now kinda. Mel was born with a rotten heart, she acted like a villian when she was on the isle, but since she has been at Auradon she changed, she learned to have a golden heart. As for Melina, she has always had a golden heart since the day she was born.

She gives her abusive father a hesitant look, as much as she wants to say no. She knew what will happen if she even thinks of saying no, she gives an hesitant nod.

Hades summons blue fire on his hand and slaps Melina, "If I say something to you, I want a answer straight back. Am I understood?!" Hades roars, Melina stiffy nods quickly before standing on her feet and runs out of the cave. She stops and uses her blue hair to cover up the left side of her brunt scarred face she had gotten from her father years ago.

Once its covered, she exits the cave and runs to the gather of people who has been wanting to see the kids who have been chosen to follow mel and her friends to Auradon last week.

Once she was there, she quickly climbed into the truck of the black limo without anyone seeing her. After a few moments the truck opened and in came her best friend, Oliver hearts. Son of queen of hearts.

Once he was in, he had noticed the look she was giving him. "What?" Oliver questions, "you really think imma let you do it by yourself?"

Melina rolled her eyes and puff of announce, she felt the vehicle start to move.  After a few moments, she felt it come to stop and heard the faintly door of the limo doors open and the loud cheering of outside.

"We can't get out yet, we'll be seen." Oliver said, Melina rolled her eyes and opened the door quickly. She got out and pulled Oliver behind the car, she saw Mel come around and saw the truck door open. Her eyes widen at the sight of Mel, she knows this is Mel.

Her father talked about Mel alot, mostly about how he is going to get her on her side and showed pictures of Mel to her.

They have watched Mel make a confused expression at the opening truck and pulled some bags from the truck and closed it back.

"Wait, how do we go around here freely if we can't be seen?" Oliver questions, watching Mel walk away and stop at a boy with brunette hair, they seen them kiss.

Oliver and Melina turned around to find the king there, Melina sighed. "Come with me." The king sighed, Oliver grabbed Melinas hand and followed the king into the kitchen and up some stairs and into a meeting room where Mel and some boy stood along with the queen.

They turned to the door once they have heard the door open, their smiles dropped and a confused expressions fell onto their face once they saw two kids with the king. Isle kids.

"Who are they?" Queen Bell asked, stepping forward.

"Kids who snuck in the limo." The king replied, pushing the two kids further in the room.

For the past two hours, Melina and Oliver sat in wooden chairs as the adults discussed if they can stay or not. They saw a girl with dark blue hair come in, her name was Evie.

The doors opened from the office. Oliver looked over as Melina was busy staring at the window, she was looking at a disguste shop, hoping to find something to cover the side of her face so she doesn't have to use her hair.

"So, we're allowing you to stay. No stealing and no villian stuff." Evie said cheerily, Mel watched the kids. She finds something fimilar about Melina but doesn't know what.

"We understand, I'm Oliver by the way." Oliver said, expending his hand. Ben grabbed his hand and shook it.

"I'm ben, this is my father King Adam and Queen Bell. My soon to be wife, Mel and our friend Evie." Ben introduced, noticing Melinda's strange behavior.

Ben cleared his throat, gaining Melinda's attention. Her eye that they could see was broken and filled of sorrow, she opened her mouth to speak but closed it right afterwards.

"Um, this my best friend Melina, she doesn't speak much." Oliver introduced.

After a few months, Oliver and Melina were happy. They have gotten new friends and got close with Mel and her friends. Though Melina still feels hesitant and doesn't talk Much around them and Mel doesn't know she has a little sister.

Mel and Evie walked into the park, they saw the two kids. Melinda's hair was in a high ponytail and her long bangs covered the side of her face.

"Why do you think she covers side of her face for?" Mel asked Evie.

"I don't know," Evie said.

A few days pass, Oliver and Melina walked out of dorm and sneaked out of the dorm house and to the museum. Catching the eyes of fairy godmother, Mel, evie, Ben, Carlos, Jay, Bell and Adam. They followed her.

They went to the wand, the group gasped quietly as they thought they could trust them.

"We shouldn't do this, Melina." Oliver pleaded.

"He's right, you don't have to." Ben said, Oliver and Melina looked at him, both of their eyes widening.

"I-I have t-to." Melina said.

"No you don't, Lina." Mel said, stepping closer.

"w-wanna know w-what will h-happen to m-me if I-I don't?!" Melina yelled, she moved the hair out of her face. Revealing his scarred face, they gasped.

"W-what happened?" Bell asked.

"My father did this, its like this everyday." Melina yelled, tears streaming down her face.

"Who is your dad..?" Mel asked, she has a feeling who it is.

"Hades.." Melina asked, Mel's eyes widen.

"You're my sister?" Mel asked, titling her head to the side. Melina nodded, everyone gasped.

Mel went to Melina, the girl flinched at the sound of the footsteps. Mel went on her knees and hugged Melina tightly, Melina was kinda shocked that Mel hugged her, she was expecting a slap or something worse, something she had her entire life.

"Mel, I didn't know you had a sister." Bell said, Mel grabbed Melinda's hand and smiled.

"Neither did I, but she's my little sister," Mel said, smiling.

"That means she's my sister," Evie said, walking to Mel and Melina and grabs her other hand. Melina smiled, Carlos and Jay walked over. "Ours too."

"She's my sister too!" Oliver said, hugging Melina. She giggles, making the others around her smile.

"Im glad I found you" Mel said.

"Me too."