Lindsay Morgan finds you cutting

Lindsay's POV

Today was a busy day on set, it's 12 am. I doubt my wonderful beautiful girlfriend is awake right now.

I make my way into our shared apartment to find her laying on the couch alseep, I make my way over and she was wearing baggie uncomfortable clothes, how does she sleep in these?!

I gently pick her up and walk to our shared bedroom and take off her clothes, I go to the dresser and grab her pjs, I walk back to Y/n and notice her wrist, I quickly turn the light on and find scars and cuts on Y/n's pale arms.

I gasp and tear up, I gentle wake Y/n. "Baby wake up" I sob, she opens her eyes and stretches once she realizes her arms are exposed, she jolts up and notices I cannot tear my eyes away from her arms.

"I-I'm sorry." she croaks out, I shake my head and get up then make my way out of the door and onto the kitchen, I lead over the sink trying to think why she would do this to herself, is she not happy here? With me? What happened?

I am brought of my thoughts when I hear soft footsteps behind me then arms warp around my waste.

"D-Don't be mad, I'm sorry." She says as she sobs, this broke me. I'm not mad, just hurt and confused.

I turn around and pull her close, I stare into her eyes, "I'm not mad, I'm hurt and confused love." I say gentle but sternly, letting her know I want and need an answer, an explanation.

"I kept reading and believing the tweets of people saying you're better off without me, you should be with someone who makes you happy, I believe it." she keeps my gaze as she sobs and explains, I pick her up immediately and spin her around and sit her on the counter, I give her the 'im not playing around look'

"What! I'm happy and inlove with you, don't believe that bullshit because I'm in love with you Y/n," she smiles a little and nods, knowing I'm not lying or playing around, I kiss her like I'm promising her, like what I said will forget be in the kisses we share.

Once we pull away from the kiss, our eyes lock once more, "No more hurting yourself princess," she nods and says "I promise," I smile and holds her close, I pick her up and take her to the living room grabbing snacks and drinks on the way.

The rest of the night we cuddle while watching a movie and eating snacks, also stealing kisses from each other.