Clarke Griffen finds you cutting

Clarke's POV

I finished my jobs earlier then usually so I'm excitedly walking towards my tent to see my beautiful girlfriend, Y/n.

We've been dating for about two months and it's been so happy, I hope she's happy too.

Once I walk in, I find Y/n sitting up holding a knife while her wrist is bloody...

"oh my god!? Babygirl what the fuck are you doing!?" I yell as I rush over to her as she stands there shocked and scared.

I grab the knife from her hand and throw it to the side and run to the storage box and grab clean bandages then rush back over, I quickly clean it and bandage it up then sit next to her on the bed.

A few moments of silent pass..

"I-I'm sorry," she says as sobs escape from her mouth, I look over at her and lay her head down on my shoulder with my arm around her and my chin resting on her head.

"Don't be, don't ever do this again. Come to me next time okay?" I say sternly but calmly, I kiss the top of her head

I feel her nod and I put her on my lap, her legs on either side of me and I put my arms around her waste as her arms are around my neck.

"Why baby?" I ask trying to blink away the tears as she snuggles into my neck, I gently rub her back.

"everyone excepts something different from me, especially when we were on the ark." She says as she continues to sob, my heart breaks more and more with each sob.

"Baby, I love you for you, and you are amazing, if they can't see that then they don't deserve my babygirl," I smile as I feel her smile and I hold her a little longer then we get up, get dressed for bed then go to bed cuddling more.