Harmonie Granger: the stars.

It was a peaceful night in hogwards, the war has ended and everyone was falling back in a normal routine. Days passed that led to weeks that led to months which finally led to years.

You know what they say, scars can heal but never fully go away and certainly never forgotten, Harmonie Granger. The girl who knew.

She is was a bright girl, she was smart and happy, that was until the war came. She lost someone valuable to her, now she spends her days alone, either in her room during the day or in the library and at night, her spot, the one spot that calmed her but brought tears to her eyes.

She looks up at the stary night sky and a wave of calmness that made her heart swell came upon her and the person she loved but lost filled her mind, looking for guidance in the stars.

She felt warm strong arms warp around her waist and warm breathe next to her ear that said, "why are you here love?"

"The stars calm me, they...guide me." Harmonie whispered back as tears filled her eyes and fell from her shining eyes.

"Why need the stars? When you got me to calm and guide you?" The voice whispered that made her sob more.

"Thats the thing Y/N," she whispered back once again feeling the warm arms thats around her waist slowly disappear, "your not here to calm me or guide me, your gone." She sobs, feeling completely alone.

After a few moments and she managed to calm her sobs, she decided to head back to hogwards. To the medical wing.

There she sat, next to the love of her life that people say she'll never wake up which make her bloodboil but know that there's a high chance, she will not woke up and she will be alone. No one there to keep her calm. No guidance.