Commander lexa: cheat?

(I changed the story a bit)

Today is the the last night in polis, you're now lexas ex girlfriend after catching her making out with Clarke back in TonDC.

You were packing with tears going down your face, you stopped when you heard a knock on your door.

"C-come in" you sobbed, not caring if this makes you weak, you simply cannot care anymore, and you won't.

Lexa comes in with a soft look and quietly makes her way over to you, you kept your focusing on packing til you felt her arms turn you and bring you into her arms.

You were too weak to move, too weak to care, you thought she loved her, she needed her, not you. She is strong and you are weak.

But in reality, you're the most bravest and strongest person there is and she loves you, Clarke kissed her and you came in right when it happened.

"Okay let me go, I gotta Finnish." You say as you wipe your tears and zip your filled bag.

"No, I'm not losing you." She says as she pulls you back into her arms.

"You should've thought about that when you kissed Clarke!, I knew I wasn't strong enough, nor was I good enough for you, but you could've left me instead of letting me see you with clarke!" You yell as you finally let all your emotions go.

Lexa was completely taken back by this, thoughts going crazy and a stronger sting in her heart as the listens to your sobs.

"baby, Clarke kissed me. I love you, not her." lexa says as she cups your cheeks to make you look at her.

"I don't believe that anymore," You say as you break down some more.

"baby, give me another chance. I didn't want this to happen, you're the strongest girl I know and the most beautiful one." she says as she attempts to calm you down.

You shake your head no as you back up from her, not leaving your gaze, you pick up from your bag and walk to the door.

"Y/n! please!" She begs, taking a few steps to you.

You look over your shoulder at her to see tears falling down her face as much as you want to run into her arms, you can't, you wouldn't.

"Goodbye lexa" you say as you exit the room and out of the tower and out of the love of your life's life.