Lauren J

You and Lauren has been dating for 5 months now, she's been on tour for 2 months now and promises she'll be back before your 6 month anniversary for missing the last two.

Today is the anniversary and your sitting on the couch waiting to leave because she said she'll be coming to get you around noon.

Here it is 11, you have an hour, your excited and then you hear *ding* you look over and find a text from your best friend, you open the tent that shows this picture.

You stare at the picture, your heart breaking into millions of pieces and your mind running miles of reasons that make no sense, questions that don't have an answer and trying to calm down that doesn't work

You were about to reply but before you could, Your best friend, Anne, messages again.

An💕

This photo is everywhere, fans are also screaming saying Carmen is real. I'm coming over!

I don't respond, I'm trying to warp my mind around this all. I'm brought out of my thought to see Lauren and the girls walking finding me in tears, Anne pushes through.

"Don't!" I yell throwing my phone standing up and look Lauren dead in the eye.

"So, first you and this dude now you and fucking Camila?" I yell more tears spelling from my eyes and the girls look taken back and curious.

"Babe, it's all publicity." she says trying to get closer, I step back, close my eyes and take a deep breathe.

"I knew this couldn't work; fuck!" I say picking up my phone and keys, only for lauren to take the keys.

"Lauren, I'm not in the fucking mood," I hold my hand out for the keys and sob some more.

"Can you listen and let me explain first?" she begs pulling me close to her, Anne gets mad and pulls me away from Lauren.

Ally steps in along with Dinah, taking me from the two of them.

"Stop! Your both not helping her fucking state!" Ally yells leaving everyone in shock, me too numb to care.

I sit on the couch with my head in my hands and sob, I feel hands pick me up and put me on their lap, I look who it is, It's Lauren.

She leans in and gets close to my ear, "Baby, let me hold you and I'll explain okay? First, you need to calm down" I nod and hide my face in her neck.

"We aren't together, they ship us but I'm in love with ally." Camila says pulling ally in her lap making the small girl squeal and making us laugh.

"I would be mad at you for scaring me, but you mad the sad one laugh." ally says sternly but laughing after.

I get up and take deep breathe, look around the room and wipe my tears.

"What about the dude?" I ask, trying to fight tears but they flow anyway.

Lauren takes my phone and looks at the photo, confusion is written all over her face.

"babe, that photo was taken a year ago" she says as she traps me between her arms, "Anne You sent her this?"

Anne nods, sitting in one of the chairs avoiding eye contact.

Hm, okay, well that's fixed ig.