Harmonie Granger: first shifting

This is really bad I'm sorry :(

You are Y/n L/n, your a werewolf and a wizard. You dated Harmonie and was best friends with Ron and harry all through the years of hogwards, that was until you were framed by death eaters when they used a potion to make them look like one of the professors.

So, you were blamed and you ran away, 4 years pass.

Until you can an unexpected visitor.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Harmonies pov

After tricking the death eaters and meeting up at the Wesley's house, we were one of the last people to arrive.

Once Ron and I entered, we saw George on the couch bleeding, they explained the story that they got lost in the forest once they crashed and got attacked by some creature, a werewolf to be exact.

"He'll die during the shift without help," Hagrid says, pacing.

"Who can help him?!" Ron says panicking for his big brother, I place my hand on his shoulder and squeezed comfortly.

"You'll see once we get there." Molly says packing some things up and having Hagrid get George with the help of Fred.

We got outside and Molly used her wand for a portal which we all entered that took us to a house in the woods, a little collage of short, big but cozy.

"Come on now! He doesn't have much time!" Molly yells rushing to the front door and knocking on it

After a few minutes, a young men opened the door, he was tall, had black hair, blue eyes, and had muscles.

"What are you doing he-" the man speaks but stops once he sees George, "fuck, come on, ill get her." He escorts us in, yelling "WE NEED YOU!"

After setting George in the living room, we hear rushing footsteps down the stairs and in comes the person, we all thought we'll never see again and were all taken back but Molly and hagrid.

Y/n...

She comes in holding two toddlers, they look like her.

"What the hell is going on?!" She looks around the room wide eyed, once she sees us. She looks confused, hurt, sad and angry.

She puts down the 4 year olds and rush to Georges side.

"How many hours ago has he been like this?" She asks, looking up at us then back at George.