Chapter 11: Midnight Meeting

Bernadette's PoV

I awoke to the sound of my dogs barking like crazy. Jasper stood with his back against the window trying to calm them down. I rubbed my eyes and sat up with a yawn. I might have forgotten about our little meeting. Dan jumped onto him and showered him in kisses. Jasper coughed and pushed him away with a smile. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at my tiny shorts and loose tie die belly shirt. He smiled and sat down next me.

"You wrote m'lady," Jasper smiled.

"Yes I did," I yawned. He smiled and I curled into his chest.

"So what is it you need," he said.

"Edward can read minds, you, you like control emotions or some crap like that, I have felt it before, and Alice, she knows what's going to happen," I recited.

He nodded. "Yup," he smiled.

"And I just wanted to see you because you weren't at school," I yawned. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. It hit bare skin were it was just above the tiny shorts and just below the belly shirt. I smiled and curled into me. He kissed my forehead and I hummed happily. Then he disappeared and I fell sideways as Bella opened the door I made it look like I was reading.

"I forbid you to go anywhere near the Cullens ever again," Bella yelled. I caught Jaspers gold eyes through the window and he looked suprised.

"What the hell Bella you can't just ignore me for a week then tell me what to do!" I growled.

"If you go anywhere near the Cullens I will tell dad all about you skipping school and what it was really about," Bella threatened.

"Oh yeah, and what was it about?" I said sassily.

"I don't know what it really was about. But I will tell him it was a bad break up," Bella crossed her arms. I gulped.

"Bella, please," I begged.

"No Bernadette Swan, you won't go near them anymore," Bella said.

"Are you just trying to ruin my life!" I said.

"The answer to that, is a flat," she said. I waited for her to say no. "Yes," she said and walked away. I growled and Jasper climbed back through the window with a frown. I jumped up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pullling him into a frustrated kiss. Sparks seemed to flow around us as his arms wrapped around just under the belly shirt but above the shorts. He let out a suprised gasp into my mouth and then moaned as I pulled his hair a bit.

Jasper's PoV

I probably shouldn't let this happen. But. You know, it can't hurt to humor her just a bit. Her hands gripped my hair a bit tighter and I let out yet another moan into her mouth. She just held on tighter. I felt my fingers unwillingly going to investigate her shorts a bit. Just slowly sliding along under the elastic band. Then it was her turn to moan needily. I pulled her closer and her body smashed against mine willingly. No no no, I can't do this, not yet, I can't hurt her. So fragile and sweet. She seemed so nice but was able to withstand my tough grip. Maybe I could just- no! Her hands pulled my hair down to her level so she didn't have to stand on her toes anymore. I eventually gravitated towards her bed and sat down and she sat down with me. My hands unwillingly slid further into her shorts until I could reach her underwear and I gulped a bit. I shouldn't, I really shouldn't. Or maybe I should. She melted a bit into my grasp and I pushed her away so we were no longer kissing.

"Please," I said.

"What?" She asked in a whispery voice.

"I don't want to hurt you," I breathed.