Prologue: A Blind Saint

Alice's PoV

I was just sitting there, singing with Edward when the vision washed over me.

We all stood in the hallway, and then she walked passed. She wore a vintage 80's romper. And she had a perfect dancers body. When her eyes caught Jaspers she spun around to get another look. She looked confused.

"Hey, um, my name is Bernadette, but please, Brenna," The girl said as she walked over. A shiver ran through her as she got within a few feet away from us. Every nerve in her body told her to run away while she still could, but she was stubborn.

"What're your names?" She asked shyly.

"Alice," I stepped forward and said

"Rosalie," Rosalie said with a smirk. Jasper, Edward, Jackson and Emmett all just stood there gaping. I elbowed Jackson.

"Jackson," Jackson said with raised eyebrows.

"Emmett," Emmett said.

"Edward, so what're you d-" Edward started. I elbowed him.

"Jasper ma'am," Jasper said.

"Ma'am, so your southern," The girl said.

"Yeah, I s'pose," Jasper smiled. He actually smiled.

I was pulled out of my vision by Edward shaking me violently.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I was," I pouted.

"Sorry, you were just completely out of it," Edward said.

"What is she blind!" I yelled.

"What're you talkin' 'bout Al?" Jasper asked.

"I just saw the nicest little saint, but she was like blind to all fashion, she needs my help Jaz," I said.

"Is she important," Jasper asked. Images races through my head. Her sitting with Jasper on his couch with her history homework. Them dancing in his bedroom. Her leading him through the forest. Him with a ring. Her birthday party. A dance recital. And finally, her and Jasper sitting under lamplight on a bench. He says something to her and they kiss. I smiled and looked back into reality.

"She's pretty important," I smiled. So did Edward and we both looked at Jasper.