Chapter 16: On The Run

(Media is a picture of her necklace from Jasper)

I awoke to the slight shaking of someone carrying me. I yawned and opened my eyes to see Jasper smiling down at me while carrying me bridal style into a hotel room. I smiled and leaned up and kissed him on the nose and he smiled and layed me down on the bed. He layed down next to me and I smiled weakly at me. He smiled to and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, he tucked me under his chin and I curled into a ball and he rubbed my back.

"Are we on the run now?" I yawned.

"Yup," Jasper smiled. I played with my necklace inbetween us. He kissed my forehead and then we heard a knocking on the door. Jasper opened the door with a frown. There was a waiter there with a note.

"From the next room over sir," The man said.

"Thank you," Jasper was obviously holding his breath. He took the note and gently closed the door. He sat next to me and I curled into his chest with a sigh. He opened the note and we both cracked a smile.

Hey love Birds, Bella is asleep and Alice is seeing a weird vision she can't get rid off. Send back a letter with Harry if your up for a through the wall chat, Love, Alice and Jackson

Jasper snorted. Then he burst out laughing and grabbed a notepad.

"I bet they sent this to make sure we weren't, you know, in here," Jasper snorted. I giggled and passed him a pencil.

Alright, meet on the balconys. BTW, no need to bug us, we'll behave. Love, Jasper and Bird XOXO

He opened the door and Harry took the letter and walked away with an unamused expression. Jasper grabbed my hand with a smile and we walked out and I smiled. The wind whipped my hair and Jasper stood away from the sunshine. I crossed my legs and sat on the ground. Jasper smiled weakly at me and Jackson and Alice came out laughing. Jasper raised his eyebrows then laughed to.

"I feel like I'm out of some joke," I muttered.

"They are still laughing about our note. I guess it was extremely sarcastic," Jasper smirked.

"And lies, you know if we hadn't interrupted things would have gotten juicy in your room," Alice smirked.

"I didn't say I would have, I said I will in the future," Jasper smirked. I snorted and they seemed to finally notice my presence.

"Still got the contacts in I see," Jackson commented.

"Yup, twenty-four seven now. I barely notice them anymore though," I replied.

"Well little Newborn, I hope your control is better, I like this Harry. He's got tons of attitude," Jackson smirked.

"Ha. Ha," I rolled my eyes. Jasper smiled and pulled me into his side and I layed my head tiredly against his shoulder.

"Alice keeps seeing a vision, but the problem is she doesn't know what she is seeing," Jackson said.

"Well then why did you ask us to come out now, wait until you do know what it is," Jasper said.

"Well, Alice saw that if we didn't intervene then you two wouldn't be free to talk later," Jackson snickered. I rolled my eyes. I curled further into Jaspers chest and felt my eyes getting heavy.

"God, the Arizona heat always makes me tired," I yawned. Jasper smiled and picked me up then brought me in and layed me down onto the bed. I curled my face into his chest and my eyes drooped to a close. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me into him protectively then I fell asleep.

I awoke to him kissing my head.

"Jasper," I moaned tiredly.

"Alice is drawing a picture of the vision and we are heading over," Jasper said. I sighed and he picked me up and jumped from our balcony to there's. We walked in and he set me down. I slid over next to Alice and looked at what she was drawing. A little gasp escaped my throat and I backed up.

"No," I said. "NO!" I screeched. It couldn't be him, not my Mason. Not my sweet sweet Mason. I looked over the picture again and dug out my phone.

"Mason, Mason listen I need you to get out of town right now," I said.

"Whats up Bird," Mason said.

"If you love me you'll drive as far away from Phoenix as you can right now," I said. The panick cracked my voice and I looked back at the picture. Alice stopped drawing and flipped the paper over, instead of Mason in the corner with James hulking over him it was just my empty ballet studio.

"Um, Okay Bird, whatever you say love," Mason said lightly. Then he hung up.

"Oh thank god," I crumpled into the floor with a sigh of relief.

"Who was that guy?" Jasper asked.

"My not so secret admirer and practically my brother Mason Cuttingham," I breathed.

"I'm glad he's safe then," Jasper said with a small smile.

"Yeah, thank god," I sighed. Jasper smiled lightly at me and I crawled into his waiting arms for a hug.

"I don't think I could handle losing him. He's my big brother. I don't care how much he tells me he loves me he will always be my big brother," I breathed.

"I'm glad you have him and he was you," Jasper smiled lightly. I stopped breathing heavy and the anxiety was sucked out of me, replaced by a nice calm. I took it in and gave Jasper a thankful glance.

"Now it's just our ballet studio," Bella said.

"You know this place," all attention turned to her and me.

"Yeah, it's been my studio for years," I said with a smile.

"Is it here in Phoenix?" Jasper asked.

"Course, I wouldn't want to have to drive forever now would I," I said with less of a smile.

"We need to get out of here," Jasper said. He wrapped his hand around my waist and suddenly we were in our room and he was grabbing our clothes. I calmed him down a bit and we walked down with Jackson, Alice, and Bella. Bella looked really anxious. We were at the airport waiting for Edwards arrival when Bella had to go to the bathroom, Alice was going to go but she asked for Jasper because she was really out of it. He looked awkward and walked after her with a shrug. I sat there waiting for a few minutes before Jasper stormed out with a panicked expression.

"What's wrong Jazz," I asked.

"Bella ran off to meet the tracker!" Alice said. I dug my face into the crook of Jasper's neck and searched for comfort in our familiarity. God. Why is my life always such a jumbled mess.