Chapter 13: Bella Meets my Boyfriends Family

I giggled as told me for about the seventh time how beautiful I looked.

"Jazz," I groaned.

"What, I only speak the truth," he smirked. I giggled once more and he sent me inside to help cook. We were all cooking when Bella and Edward came in.

"Get a whiff of that, here comes the human," Rosalie sang. Then they came in. I sent Edward a playful snarl. He returned it, as usual, and we both smiled.

"Bella, we're making Italiano for you," Esme smiled.

"Oh, mm," Bella said awkwardly.

"Bella this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes," Edward introduced. I snorted at his choice of word. I was to busy giggling to hear the next few sentences. I was giggling at Emmett waving a giant knife around. He just barely missed my face with it as I ducked to get something then we both noticed and laughed wildly. Then we both smirked and turned back to the conversation.

"You and your sister have given us an excuse to use the kitchen," Carlisle smiled. I smiled to and looked at Bella, who looked really awkward. When she caught my gaze she softened a bit and didn't look quite as awkward.

"I hope your hungry," Esme smiled.

"Yeah totally," Bella said weakly.

"She already ate," Edward moaned.

Rosalie accedidentily smashed a salad bowl. "Perfect," Rosalie growled.

"If it helps, I'm still cool to eat this amazing meal," I added from the background.

"I mean, it's just, I know you guys don't eat and I didn't know that Bernadette would be here so-" Bella started to ramble.

"Course," Esme smiled. She was always so nice to everyone. I love Esme, she is practically my mom too. "It's very considerate of you," Esme added.

"Just ignore Rosalie and Brenna, I do," Edward said.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Lets just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us," Rosalie said. "Maybe even Bird, I mean, what would happen to her and Jasper" Rosalie added. I smiked lightly at her and Emmett lifted me up over the glass and I squeezed her hand to calm her.

"I would never, tell, anyone," Bella stuttered.

"She knows that," Carlisle smiled.

"Well the problem is, you two have gone so public now," Emmett said.

"Emmett," Esme said in a warning to.

"So have Bird and Jasper, I mean, kissing in the middle of a cafeteria for an old rival doesn't sound to secretive," Edward growled.

"At least Jasper doesn't want to kill Bird twenty-four seven," Emmett reminded him.

"I guess," Edward grumbled.

"And once again I say, you two have gone so public now," Emmett said again.

"Emmett," Esme said in an even louder warning voice.

"No she should know, the entire family could be implicated if this ends badly, even Bird, I mean if we had to get up and leave quickly what about her," Rosalie crossed her arms.

"Badly as in, I would become the meal," Bella said. That earned giggled from everyone, even Rose cracked a small smile.

"Hi Bella," I heard from across the room. Ah, it was Alice, Jasper, and Jackson. Finally my love has returned. "I'm Alice," Alice gave Bella a huge hug. I smiled at how awkward Bella was trying to figure out why this little vampire was hugging her.

"Uh hi," Bella said under her breath. I walked over and curled into Jaspers side. He smiled down at me weakly and kissed me on the forehead before returning to his frozen stance.

"Oh! You do smell good," Alice exclaimed.

"Alice what are you-" Edward started with a disgusted face.

"Its okay, Bella and I are going to be great friends, like me and Bird," Alice smiled. I jumped to her side and gave her a big hug then stuck a tongue out at Edward before skipping back to Jasper. Alice smiled.

"See," she said. Edward still looked grossed out. Then I noticed Bella eyeing Jasper.

"Sorry, Jasper is our newest vegetarian, it's a little hard for him," Carlisle said.

"Is my sister safe with him?" Bella asked.

"Bird has no scent Bella, none of us can smell her," Edward said. "A blessing as much as it is a curse," Edward added. I smiled lightly at him and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"It's my pleasure," Jasper said to Bella. He was akward and using as little breath as he could I could feel it with the way he moved, but, the import thing is the effort.

"It's okay Jazz," I said.

"You won't hurt her," Alice added.

"Okay, I'm going to take you on a tour of the house," Edward practically gagged.

"Well, I'll see you soon," Alice smiled.

"Okay," Bella sounded terrified. As soon as she left we all smiled.

"So cute," Esme squealed.

"I know," Alice added in the same voice. I giggled and Jasper finally stopped being one big statue and kissed me on the top of the head.

"I think that went well," Carlisle said.

"Clean this up, now," Esme told Rosalie. Jasper then grabbed my hand and ked me up to his bedroom.

"Bella really did looked scared of Alice didn't she," Jasper snickered.

"I guess the temperament is a bit to get use to, but she lives with someone who is exactly the same, sooo," I drawled.

"And how is my little Darlin' the same is excitable Alice," Jasper asked with a slight smirk.

"We are both extremely impulsive," I smiled.

"You are now," Jasper smiled. Then I wrapped a hand around his neck and brought him into a kiss. It was a few moments before someone knocked on the door and Jasper made a noise to say they could come in. Of course I hadn't had time to remove myself from his lap were he was holding me bridal style. I smiled lightly at Alice as he set me down and we both giggled. Man we were practically the same person.

"There's a storm tonight, Edward is bringing Bella and everybody loves Bird so we were hoping she could come," Alice pouted to Jasper.

"Of course she is coming, I need someone to cheer for me," Jasper smiled.

"Cheer for what might I ask?" I asked.

"Vampire baseball," Jasper smiled. I raised my eyebrows.

"You got Bella, to come, to baseball," I said it slowly as if weighing it.

"The American pass time," Jasper smiled.

"Okay then, I'm in," I smiled.