34.

𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐚'𝐉𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
✔︎ 𝟷𝟸:𝟺𝟻 𝙿𝙼 ✔︎

I'm trying new layouts, ignore them- a/n

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Na'Jour sat in the living room on the couch and in walked Jayla with Kaiser wide awake in her arms.. she didn't know that yet though.

She noticed a figure sitting in the dark so she flipped the light on before noticing it was just Na'Jour.

"Scared the shit outta me.." She muttered closing the door behind her as she walked further in.

"Where were you and why you back so late?" He turned his head looking at her.

"China's house. Fell asleep." She replied dryly.

He only stared at her, not believing a word she said even though she was telling the truth.

"You lying to me?" He questioned making her scrunch her face up.

"Um.. fuck I gotta lie to you for? Ian scared of you nor do I care enough to lie about shit." She said.

He simply nodded, still not believing her.

"So you was at China house?"

"Yup." She nodded.

"So you telling me.. you wasn't at no nigga house?" She giggled.

"Your insecure as hell and we not even together.. it's honestly sad. I said I was at China house and there's no reason for me to lie about that. I fell asleep after Kaiser fell asleep on my chest. We slept for a while and when I woke up it was dark. China dropped us off. Be smart, why would I go to a nigga house after the situation I was just in and while I have my son? Make it make sense." She said making him go quiet as he rubbed his chin.

"Aw okay." She nodded. "Night."

He followed her to apologize as she headed to her room but she quickly stepped in and slammed the door behind her.

He chuckled shaking his head as he headed back to the living room.

He wanted to make it up to her and apologize for how he had been acting but he didn't know how. They were both stubborn and complicated though. It would be hard to get Jayla to listen to him and Na'Jour held too much pride in himself. He didn't like to admit when he was wrong or what he did wrong.

But he knew he had to change cause he couldn't be staying in her house acting like a straight bitch knowing if she really wanted, she could kick him out.

Pulling his phone out she checked his call logs seeing Sylvia still hadn't called back. He really wanted to apologize to her too.

He messed up bad and was now getting caught up in his mistakes.

He called her one more time but the phone went straight to voicemail.

Blocked.

She blocked him.

#pain