31.

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐒𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐚

"Mommy you cheat!" Ezariah exclaimed with a pout

"No I didn't.. you just don't know how to play that good." Sylvia shrugged grabbing her phone that was ringing repeatedly.

"Play again."

"We'll play in a minute, hold on.." She answered her phone.

"Hello?" She said.

"BITCH WE JUST BEAT THIS HOE ASS!" Kyra yelled. There was yelling and laughter heard in the background.

"Who? Where are you and why is y'all so loud?"

"THAT ONE JAYLA BITCH YOU WAS BEEFING WITH!"

"I'm not beefing with her.. why are y'all even in Oakland?"

"AND WE SAW HER AT THE PIZZA PLACE WITH HER SON. WE FOLLOWED HER AND KEPT MESSING WITH HER HITTING HER CAR AND STUFF, SHE HOPPED OUT THE CAR TALKING CRAZY SO WE JUMPED HER ASS!" Kyra yelled before laughing loudly.

Sylvia's eyes widened as she stared at the camera.

"Y'all jumped her? Why the fuck would you jump her, I'm not even beefing with her! It was never no beef. And she was with her son too?" Sylvia looked at them as if they were crazy.

"Girl fuck her son!" One of her friends yelled from the background.

"No cause if someone did that to y'all it would've been a big issue! You don't do no shit like that, she had her whole child and I'm not even beefing with her!"

"BITCH YOU WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT SHORTY AND NOW YALL BUDDIES? YOU SHOULD BE THANKING US!" Kyra yelled.

"THANKING YALL FOR WHAT? WHY WOULD YALL JUMP THAT GIRL, SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW YALL! I'm not even fucking with y'all no more, so you don't even know what happened between me and Jayla so y'all should've stayed out of it and- oh my god fuck all that.. y'all really jumped that girl while she was with her son?"

"Girl boo.. we caught a whole flight to fight this bitch for you and you're mad?" Kyra mugged her.

Sylvia huffed shaking her head. She wasn't even friends with Kyra and the rest anymore. She cut them off after they tried to set her up with someone who doesn't like Na'Jour. They were snakes. But Sylvia had been friends with them for a while so she did tell them about Jayla, they took it the wrong way. When Sylvia and Jayla actually made up, she never told them because they weren't friends.