8.

200 votes.

-𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 31𝐬𝐭

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧, 𝟮𝟰

"Wassup." I said answering Na'Jour's call. "He's sleep."

"Well damn, what if I wanted to talk to you." He chuckled.

"He's sleep." I repeated before hanging up.

Right when I laid down I heard my door open.

"Oh my fucking gosh what!?" I sat up irritated.

"What's all this for?" Destiny asked looking around the room that was filled with suitcases.

"Me and Kai leaving tomorrow morning." I replied laying back down.

"Why you ain't tell no one."

"I did tell someone, it just wasn't you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why you keep acting like that towards me?" She said and I laughed sitting back up.

"Are you dumb? Or are you dumb?"

"Neither. Ion know why there's animosity towards me when I'm the one who told you, no one else would've told you but me. I was planning to tell you anyways but I just didn't know when.." She explained.

"Ight Destiny." I nodded and laid back down.

"So you forgive me?"

"I said ight Destiny." I repeated dismissing the conversation.

She sighed heavily before slamming the door.

"I will literally beat the fuck out these hoes, they keep fucking trying it." I chuckled shaking my head.

I heard my phone ringing again but I just ignored it..

<><><><><><><>
"Ma yo phone." Kai handed it to me.

"Oh surprising that you willingly gave it to me now.." I shook my head grabbing it.

"Why the fuck you keep calling me?" I answered Na'Jour's call.

"Why the fuck you keep avoiding my calls. It's y'all last day here and I can't even hang out with my son cause you ova there bitching about it." He said.

"What the fuck am I bitching about Na'Jour?" I said walking away from Kai.

"Ion fucking know! But whatever it is just know that's a you problem, don't bring that shit on me. Can I see my fucking son!?" He raised his voice.

"Bitch shut up with allat extra yelling, you do the absolute most. Calling me all day every fucking hour for what? I got him! I had him since the day he was born! He's good damn." I said.

"Yeah ight. You got him, sure. Coo." He said.

"Stop calling my phone bitch, make me wanna slap the shit outchu." I said before hanging up and walking out the room.