10.

-𝐉𝐚𝐧..

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧, 𝟮𝟰

"Kai get out my face, yo breath stank." I slightly mushed his head because he was all in my phone breathing all over my face.

"Stop." He glared at me before laying back on my shoulder and watched as I scrolled through Instagram.

He grabbed my finger when I came across China's post, I looked at him as he smiled at the picture then hearted it.

"Ouuuu. Kai got a lil crushhhh." I smirked tickling his stomach and he laughed.

"Speaking of.." I mumbled seeing an incoming FaceTime call from China.

"Whore." I smiled at the camera that was plain dark.

"Slut." I heard her sniff.

"Are you crying hoe?" I asked.

"Yes bitch."

"What happened gorilla snot?"

"My momma slapped the fuck out me cause I got her order wrong.. like, it's not my fault you created a slow ass daughter." She said.

There was a moment of silence before she started crying again.

"Girl if youn shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes.

"I hate it hereeeee." She sobbed.

"Come ova." I said.

"Really?" She said still sniffing.

"Ima send you the address."

"Ou bet bitch lemme pack a spendingdanight bag cause I'm tryna get away from this bitch before she kill meeeeee." She said and I heard shuffling before the light turned off.

"Where are you?" I laughed.

"In the closet."

"Girl lemme tell y—" I hung up before she could get to talking to much then went on our message thread to send the address.

"Ma." Kai said and I looked at him.

"Hm?" I answered and he didn't reply, just stared at me.

"What?" He continued staring at me.

"I got sum on my face?" I tilted my head.

He stared at me for about 5 more seconds before laughing.

"See cause no." I shook my head getting up.

"MA!" He shouted and I turned around.

He held his hands out for me and I picked him up and headed out in the kitchen.

"Wanna eat?" I asked sitting him on the counter.

"No." He said grabbing my phone.

"Why?" I said and he shrugged.

"Don't move." I told him sternly before going to get water from the refrigerator.