7.

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧, 22

"Someone always gotta be calling meeee." I whined turning over and grabbing my phone seeing it was 8 am and China was FaceTiming.

I answered and she just stared at the camera with a smile on her face.

"Bitc- why is you up so early?" I covered my eyes because the brightness on my phone was too high

"Ion go to sleep.. you do? Imagine.." She shook her head looking away.

"You so ugly.." I chuckled.

"I was thinking the same thing about you.. we just both sitting here like some big ugly bitches.." She said and I laughed.

"You think you funny or sum?" I said.

"I mean yeah.. you laughed. And when I tell a joke a lot of other peo—" I cut her off by hanging up.

Not even 5 seconds later she called back, when I answered she hung up.

I called her back and stared at her blankly.

"Ion got time for ya bullshit nie." I mugged her.

"Why you hang up on me? That's not nice." She said.

"Girl fuck you." I said.

"Fuck you too, stupid hoe. Bye." She said before hanging up and I laughed putting my phone down.

<><><><><><>
"Morning.." Destiny and Nari said as me and Kai walked out the room.

Me and Kai only sent them a head nod before heading in the kitchen, Destiny crippled ass followed me.

"Skyler finna come over.." She said.

"Okay?" I said opening the refrigerator.

"To talk to you about things.." She said and I slammed the refrigerator door shut.

"Why are you always tryna solve shit? Not everything will go the way you want it to! Damn Destiny just let it fucking be, I'm not talking to the bitch damn leave me the fuck alone about the shit! Always tryna be a fucking stupid ass problem solver bitch mind yo own damn business!" I slightly yelled.

Her face expression turned soft before she nodded and walked back in the living room.

"Irritating ass hoes.. then they wonder why I'm so mean." I mumbled opening the refrigerator again.