24.

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Bro do we really got pick these bitches up? Have them get an Uber or sum. Ion even want them in my damn room." China complained.

They were all on their way to pick Destiny and Nari up from the hotel so they could head to Sacramento but China was bitching about it.

"China.. that's her sister dawg. She gotta come.." Na'Jour simply said.

"Jayla don't even like them!"

"Yeah but she would appreciate it knowing that Destiny actually cares." He said making her suck her teeth.

"I guarantee you after all this, Jayla still won't talk to that hoe." China mumbled crossing her arms.

"Stop pouting and man up." KJ looked at her.

"Don't even fucking talk to me, your cut. Jayla wouldn't be put in this situation if it wasn't for yo bitch." China held her hand up.

"Don't call her out her name. We don't even know if she was actually in on it forreal so don't be saying dumb shit."

"Ion give a fuck bout allat shit you saying. Your cut and when I see that BITCH ima whoop her ass." She emphasized bitch.

KJ nodded without saying another word.

"What is the teaaaa, the girls are fightinggggg." Trell mumbled making everyone except China and KJ laughed.

"Nigga mind yo business." Dee chuckled. "This the right hotel?" He pulled up to tall building.

"I'm pretty sure.." Na'Jour said pulling his phone out to call Destiny.

"We coming." She answered before hanging up.

"Ima smack that bitch." China blurted. "Everything she do just fucking irritate me."

Everyone laughed as she went on.

"Y'all lucky y'all ain't bring that Skyler bitch. I would've beat the bricks and baby out that bitch." She said making Lando look at her.

"What bitch?! You got sum to say now? You ain't say shit the whole damn ride." She mugged him.

He chuckled shaking his head looking back down at his phone.

"Damn, she bitching all yall asses." Dee shook his head.

"And is.." She smirked sticking her tongue out.

After a minute, Destiny and Nari walked out the hotel and towards the van. Dee unlocked the door and they got inside along with their few bags.

"Hey y'all." Destiny spoke as Dee drove off.

Nobody replied.

"Don't no one like you forreal li bit." China said still looking at her phone.

"You didn't have to reply.." Nari softly spoke.

"What was said? Speak up luv." China looked up holding her hand to her ear.

Nari rolled her eyes looking away.