"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5

.

.

.

.

i woke up the day after the coffee jelly trip with the team, i already know what hinata is going to ask me, he will beg for me to join his team as a female player. i have one mission today; avoid hinata at all costs.

i sighed and looked over to my digital clock. good grief! i'm late.

guess i'll have to teleport instead of walking to school today. i got up, got ready and ate breakfast.

i, then, quickly teleported into a bathroom stall so no one suspects anything. as i was about to open the door and walk my way to class i heard a familiar voice.

"i'll do it! i'm gonna ask her today!" the voice of a loud middle blocker was heard. "shut up boke! don't be so loud." a grumpy setter replied.

great. i teleported into the boy's bathroom, and managed to bump into the person i was planning to avoid. i sighed for what seemed to be the millionth time in the week and teleported into a stall in he girl's bathroom.

—-

the school day passed painfully slowly and i was waiting for it to finally end. i glanced at the clock and felt relieved since the bell was about to ring in a few minutes.

i eyed hinata for the last time before the bell rang. i stood up quickly and made my way to the girl's bathroom. i did this so i could calmly teleport back to my house without hinata being able to ask me the question i dreaded to reply.

as i arrived home i suddenly got the urge to consume coffee jelly. i happily walked to the kitchen (although i did not show my happiness) and i slowly opened the fridge door. my face turned downwards when i found the fridge to be coffee jelly-less.

i knew what i had to do.

—-

i walked my way to the supermarket to get the jelly, stealing people's glances and causing their thoughts to be: she's so pretty!, look at her hair... blah blah blah.

i reached my destination. as i was about to enter the supermarket a familiar female voice called my name.

"saiki-san! oh! it's such a coincidence we found each other!" teruhashi's voice was heard.

although she sure seems like a nice person on the outside...

'it's saiki! this is my chance to get her to acknowledge my beauty! even if it's the last thing i do! i'll get her to at least say "oh wow" to my perfect self.'

yeah. those were her thoughts. pretty annoying if you ask me.

'since i'm such a perfect pretty girl, i'll maintain a conversation with her! i will grant her the honor to be seen talking to, me, the perfect pretty girl!' she thought as i painfully was forced to listen.

"oh! i heard you transferred schools! what school did you transfer to?!" teruhashi asked, as if i'm gonna answer her.

i simply pointed to my uniform since i forgot to change, because the coffee jelly tragedy distracted me.

"i recognize that uniform! it's karasuno's, am i right?!" she asked.

i simply nodded. after seconds of silence, i turned to her and bowed, wanting to resume my coffee jelly hunt.

she just stood there, with a smile. probably frozen in shock at the fact that i didn't fawn over her like everyone did.

'this is unbelievable! how come she didn't even gasp!... oh! i know what happened! she probably thought i was a hallucination! an angel! a godde-'

good grief. people can be so annoying.

—-

hm... which type of coffee jelly should i buy?

that one's cheap, but it's a three pack!

this one's expensive and it's a single one.

okay this sure is hurting my head.

as i got lost in my thoughts, i didn't notice a figure approaching me.

it was the person i dreaded to run into. hinata.

"oh! saiki-san! i looked for you at school! i have something to ask you!"

GREAT! JUST GREAT!

/AN/
hey😏✋
IM SO SO SORRY I PLANNED TO UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT COULDNT!!!
hope y'all liked the story so far (✿◠‿◠)