"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

.

.

.

.

class had just ended and the moment that the bell rang hinata approached me with a genuine smile. "saiki-san! come follow me!" he told me, his aura, brighter than the sun itself, and maybe even brighter than a certain blue-haired annoying beauty from my old school, who was, kind of infatuated and obsessed with me?

the walk to the gym where hinata's volleyball practice is on, consisted in, hinata skipping his way there and me walking stoic as ever. he finally stopped in front of a building, he then proceeded to open the door abruptly, which caused all the attention from the karasuno volleyball team to turn to us.

'forget this, i'll get the coffee jelly alone. i'm out of here.' i thought as i teleported to the nearest empty place, not before making sure no one saw me.

meanwhile,

"hey everyone! this is saiki-san! she's the crazy serve girl!" hinata informed enthusiastically to his teammates. the volleyball team found themselves confused at the sight of an alone hinata.

"there's no girl, shorty!" a certain salty middle blocker teased with a smirk plastered on his face. "haha! nice one tsukki!" his green-haired best friend commented. "shut up yamaguchi!" "gomen tsukki!"

"w- what? i swear i just- saiki-san! where are you!" the orange haired boy called. his teammates looked at each other confused.

the said girl, found herself being able to hear the boy's calls.

'good grief. people can be so annoying.' i thought annoyed. hearing hinata's calls made me feel something inside of me. guilt. i guess. i don't recall the last time i felt guilt.

okay maybe free coffee jelly doesn't sound so bad.

—-

i ended up going back to hinata. "oh! saiki-san! i've been looking for you!" the orange-haired ball of sunshine said relieved to have found me. i nodded at him. "come on! let's go!" the boy told me. he grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to the gym. good grief. i'm starting to think this was a mistake.

the small middle blocker opened the door abruptly for the second time. everyone's attention turned to us for the second time. the difference was that there was actually a girl beside hinata this time. everyone's eyes widened and a few blushed, including a grumpy setter who always calls me a bok- hey! i'm narrating here!

anyways, i just stood there, saying nothing, with a whole volleyball team staring at me. "this is saiki-san, she's the serve girl!" hinata happily bragged to his teammates. they all gasped except a large guy with a man bun. great now i'm the center of attention.

their thoughts basically were about how pretty i am blah blah blah...

"what's a serve girl?" the man bun guy asked confused. "you don't know?! anyways basically saiki-san popped... or broke? a volleyball with a simple upperhand serve." my shorter than average classmate, hinata, explained. the man bun guy's eyes widened.

---

"ryu... are you seeing what i'm seeing?" a short guy with a tuft of bleached hair asked his friend, who has a shaved head. "yes yuu, i'm seeing what you're seeing." the bald headed guy responded. they looked at eachother and nodded.

the next thing i knew, i had two guys praising me on their knees, with actual tears on their eyes. "IT'S A GODDESS!" they looked at eachother with wide eyes and nodded. "WE HAVE A SERVE GODDESS IN OUR PRESCENCE!" they shouted. i simply stood there looking at them while they screamed. suddenly a brunnette guy grabbed them by their shirts. they remind me of a certain pervy, purple-haired medium.

"i'm so sorry about them, i'm the captain, daichi sawamura!" he said with a kind smile. i simply nodded at him, like i always do.

"s- she doesn't talk much." hinata commented. all their mouths formed an "o".

"hey saiki-san! can you serve a ball for us?!" a blonde tall guy asked me, handing me a ball. no. absolutely not. unless...

"what about i treat you TWO coffee jellies instead?!"

give me the damn ball.

/AN/

lol hope y'all liked this, also your guys' comments make my day <3