Chapter 3

"Ok" I replied in a whisper, taking his hand and guiding it down my body.

The heat from his body sunk into my skin and I couldn't want the man in front of me anymore.

I looked down at him and took all of him in. The long dark lashes, the caramel eyes that looked into your soul, the strong hands and thick fingers.

I pulled him up from his kneeling position and pulled him towards me, our lips melting in to each other.

"You should know something.." he said in a hushed voice, breaking away from my mouth.

I looked at him curiously, the darkness in the room allowing me to see only the outline of his mouth.

"I'm not the kind of guy who says romantic shit, I'm not the kind of guy who'll spill their emotions and who'll talk like they've walked out of a romance novel" he paused, biting his lip. " I'm the kind of guy who'll fuck you and who'll say the wrong thing and fuck up. I'm the kind of guy who doesn't want to be introduced to your family, who'll get into a fight if someone looks at you the wrong way..". "Before this goes any further I need you to know that that's the kind of guy I am. I don't want to give you any false impressions or let you down.." he finished, letting the silence fill the room between us.

I took a moment to consider what he had just said. I knew I wasn't looking for anything serious, this was just a hook up. But there was something in the tone of his voice that was used to disappointing people and that he didn't like doing that. There was a tone of sincerity that I couldn't forget. I was a sucker for a lost cause.

I looked him in the eyes and pulled him slightly closer, our breaths mixing together. The rest of the world seemed to stop spinning. I pulled the front of his shirt towards me and pressed my lips gently to mine.

After what seemed like eternity, we pulled apart. I stood up, and gave Brian a small smile.

"I don't think you realise what you've got going for you" I said, with a small laugh.

"You're leaving?" He asked, a small sense of desperation lingering in his words.

"Something tells me that we'll meet again.. and if we do then I know it'll be mean something" I said, heading towards the front door.

As I exited his house, I looked back at the man I had just met and noticed the sad look in those brown eyes that had caught my attention from the second I locked contact with them.

"Till next time.." I whispered, leaning in to kiss his cheek.