Chapter 11

The car pulled in to the side of street. There was no movement or sound outside as I stepped outside of the car. I saw Q get out and straighten up before heading in my direction. The night was so dark that all I could make out was his outline. In my head all I could think about was getting this man inside and having his clothes on the floor. I felt his hand close against mine, firm and assertive. I wanted to moan but kept my cool and followed him up the steps to his front door again. I heard the click of the lock and let him guide me inside, his hand on the base of my back.

We walked inside and I could vaguely remember the layout of his house. I went to take a left into the living area but felt him grab my hand and pull me back. Before I knew it I was being pushed up against the wall, the warmth of his body pushing up against me. His mouth was against mine before I knew what was happening and I felt myself reach round to pull his waist against mine.

"You have kept me waiting so long for this". I heard him whisper into my ear, biting my ear lobe at the same time.

I groaned and reached up to run my fingers through his hair. This seemed to encourage him more and he moaned and picked me up. I wrapped my legs round his waist as he carried me towards his bedroom.

He lowered me onto the bed and followed me down, continuing to kiss me as hard as I was kissing him. I felt his hands on my body, the heat from his skin sending me wild.

"I'm yours", was all I could say.

"And I'm yours" he said, so quiet I could have imagined it.

He lay on top of me, kissing every inch of my face and cupping my face. I felt overwhelmed with the smell and feel of him but it was addictive. I sat up slightly so he could pull my shirt off and he did so without hesitation. I felt his mouth on my collarbone, moving south, his mouth kissing and gently sucking as he moved down. His hands were spread out on my hips, holding me still as I started to squirm under his touch.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like me touching you like that?" He questioned in a soft tone, breaking away from my body to make sure I was enjoying myself.

"Please don't stop" I begged, arching my hips upwards to try and feel him on me again.

I heard a soft laugh before I felt gentle hands unzip my trousers.

"Tell me how much you want me baby" Brian said, pushing his hand inside my trousers.

"Please..." was the only word that I escaped my lips.

"You don't get anything more till you tell me" he said, pulling his hand back and sitting up slightly.

I looked up and saw his face looking at me intently, his eyes making me want to groan once again.