Chapter 13

I opened my eyes slightly and squinted at my surroundings. It took my brain a few seconds to fully adjust and realise I wasn't back home in my own bed. There was a slight crack in the curtains that allowed me to take in the room around me. I realised I was naked and glanced over to the right of me and looked at the outline of the person next to me; fast asleep and snoring gently. It took my brain a few seconds to realise I was lying,naked, in bed with with Brian Quinn. I didn't want to wake him so I took a few seconds to enjoy watching his peaceful face sleep; completely undisturbed and relaxed. I reached out a hand and touched his chest hair. It was soft just as I imagined it to be. I didn't want to ruin this moment so I cuddled back into the warmth of his body and soon drifted off again.

I woke suddenly, my dreams clouded by thoughts of warm, brown eyes and strong hands. I realised I was in bed alone and felt myself pout. My immediate thought was where had Brian gone? Did he not want to spend the morning in bed with me?

I heard the door creek open and opening my sleepy eyes to see Brian come in carrying a tray full of food and drinks.

"Morning baby.." I heard him say softly.

I felt the bed move slightly as he sat down.

"I didn't know what you like so I kinda got a bit of everything.." he voice trailed off.

I sat up and took in what he had brought in. I looked at the fresh pastures, the toast, the fresh orange juice and couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"You didn't have to do this.." I mumbled. But secretly I was flattered that he had gone to all this trouble for me.

"I didn't know what you liked.." he mumbled, trailing off.

I didn't have any words so I leant up, grabbing the hem of shirt and pushing my lips to his.

"I'm suddenly not so hungry for food.." I whispered, biting my lip and looking into his eyes expectedly. His hair was messed up and he looked so hot that I couldn't focus on anything but him.