Chapter 2: Six Sense

An awkward silence filled the room.

Yukito yawned out loud as walked out of his room. "Why is it so nosy out here?"

"Where did she showed up from?" asked Eriol as he suddenly appeared in the shadow near Syaoran and Sakura.

Sakura could feel her heart beating rapidly. How was it possible? She didn't hear any of their footsteps. Sakura gulp, nervously.

"Oh? Syaoran, you never told us you brought a guest," said Yukito as he smiled warmly.

Syaoran leaned away from Sakura. "She's not my guest."

"What's going on?! Why is everyone out here?!" shouted Kero as he flew downstairs. As soon as Kero saw an unfamiliar guest, he quickly hid behind Yukito.

"It's okay Kero, she can't see you," commented Syaoran. Kero slowly peaked out and observed Sakura.

"Who is she?" wondered Kero, curiously.

"Great... Just great... What do I do now?" thought Sakura, nervously.

"I say, we bury her," said Eriol without hesitation.

"B-bury?!" thought Sakura, frantically.

"Be nice Eriol, she is our guest" said Yukito.

"Guest? Are you kidding? We have been exposed on the first day we moved in. I am not moving again," stated Eriol, angrily.

"Can you really not see us?" said Kero as he flew in the open and fly toward Sakura. Kero waved his tiny hand in front of Sakura's face.

Syaoran sighed. "I second Eriol, we should bury her."

"See, Syaoran agreed," said Eriol.

"But Yukito, she can't see us. Can't we just keep her?" said Kero, wishfully.

"What is going on? Bury? Keep? What am I? An insect?!" thought Sakura, furiously.

"I...." Sakura began to speak out.

The room was in complete silence as they listen to Sakura's sweet voice.

"It's okay, Sakura. You can do it! Show them you're not afraid!" thought Sakura.

"I-I-I OWN THIS HOUSE!" shouted Sakura, bravely.

Yukito grinned widely. "Are you Sakura Kinomoto?"

"Y-yes, so you can't kick me out!" yelled out Sakura, confidently.

"What does she mean she own this house?" said Eriol in disbelief.

"I thought you said you bought this house," said Syaoran as he glared at Yukito.

"Well... Let's say we are a little broke..." said Yukito as he avoided eye contact with Syaoran.

"BROKE?! What happen to the money I gave you a week ago?" said Syaoran.

"Wait a second, you gave him money? I did also," said Eriol as he also glared at Yukito.

"Don't worry, I spent it somewhere useful," said Yukito as he smiled.

Syaoran rolled his eyes. "I shouldn't have never trusted you again."

Ignoring all the commotion, Kero flew up to Sakura.

"Hi Sakura, my name is Kero!" greeted Kero, excitedly.

"H-Hi" stuttered Sakura. And again, she didn't hear any footsteps from Kero. But what's this strange presence she is feeling in front of her?

Kero smiled widely. "I like her!" yelled out Kero.

"I think we can make this work," said Yukito.

"Sakura, my name is Yukito. We exchanged email with each other."

Sakura sighed in relief as she is familiar with his name. "I didn't mean to get caught," blurted out Sakura.

"I mean, I just wanted to live here quietly!" said Sakura.

"Great Sakura, tell them all your plans," thought Sakura, dumbfounded.

Another silence filled the room.

"By the way, where was she all along? We didn't see or hear her all day," commented Eriol, suspiciously.

Sakura gulped, nervously. She couldn't let them know about her secret room. If she wanted to survive in the future, she had to at least keep her room a secret.

"Well... she is our landlord," Yukito began to say.

"What are you trying to say?" said Eriol as he glared at Yukito.

"I made a decision! We will have her as our roommate!" said Yukito, cheerfully.

"You're kidding me, right?" said Syaoran in disbelief.

"YAY!" shouted Kero as he flew around, excitedly.

"That means you two have to share rooms" said Yukito as he looked over at Syaoran and Eriol.

"NO FREAKING WAY!" both Eriol and Syaoran shouted.

"Brilliant idea, isn't it?" said Yukito as he grinned.

"This is ridiculous. We can't live with her! She's..." Eriol stopped himself for speaking any further as he felt Yukito's glare.

"Yeah I know, she's cute," said Yukito as he smiled.

There goes Sakura's brilliant plan to live secretly. But most importantly, why can't she hear their footsteps? Sakura could sense Kero flying in front of her. Irritated, Sakura quickly grabbed Kero with her bare hand.

"Got you" said Sakura as she grasped Kero, tightly.

Another deep silence filled the room. Yukito, Syaoran, and Eriol all stared at Sakura, amazed.

"What is this?" wondered Sakura as she touched Kero's face.

"It's so soft and fluffy" said Sakura as she played with Kero's face.

"Umm... guys... help?" mumbled Kero, painfully.

"Okay, Yukito. So how about we go back to the idea of burying her?" suggested Syaoran.

Bury her... bury her... These words ran around Sakura's mind repetitively. One thing Sakura gained from losing her eyes were her six senses. And something was seriously very strange with these four guys. But on a positive note, her house is safe from being bankrupted. That's all it matters, right?