Chapter 4: No Ordinary Human

Sakura slowly opened her eyes as she regained conscious.

"You're awake," said a soft voice beside her. Unfamiliar with her voice, Sakura quickly sat up.

"Where am I?" asked Sakura, feeling uneasy with the new environment.

"You're at the nurse station. Someone brought you in, saying you need to rest a little," said Kaho.

"Nurse station?" retorted Sakura, confused. Kaho, who had long red hair with bright crimson eyes, smiled at Sakura.

"My name is Kaho and I'm a nurse at this school," said Kaho.

"Ms. Kaho!" yelled out Sakura as she recognized the name.

"So, I'm at school, but how? The last thing I remember roller blading and-"

"You must have heard of me, but I don't think I met you before. Are you a new student here? Then again, I don't think I ever met that boy either," said Kaho.

"Boy? The person that brought me in?" asked Sakura.

"Yes. I had to admit he was very cute looking," said Kaho as she smiled. The word 'cute' made Sakura a little curious how Syaoran might have looked. All she knew about him was his unfriendly tone of voice.

"I'm sorry to trouble you Ms. Kaho. I think I'll go to class now," said Sakura as she stood up.

"Are you feeling better?" asked Kaho.

"A little light headed, but I think I will be fine," answered Sakura as she can feel slight pain from the back of her neck.

"You can come to my office anytime if you want to rest," said Kaho.

"Thank you! And my name is Sakura Kinomoto. I usually don't get sick so I never been to the nurse office before," said Sakura as she got out her long white stick.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sakura, I didn't know," said Kaho as she realized Sakura was blind.

"It's okay. I tend to not stand out in school so no one really knows," said Sakura.

"Thank you for taking care of me," said Sakura as she walked out of the office. Kaho watched Sakura walk down the quiet hallway.

"Strange, why didn't I notice her before," mumbled Kaho.

Sakura quickly walked toward the girl's bathroom.

"How did I get to school? Most importantly, why can't I remember anything?" said Sakura to herself.

"Did Syaoran brought me here?" wondered Sakura.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Sakura heard the school bell rang. "Great, is first class over already?" wondered Sakura. Sakura hid inside of the bathroom stall as she heard student walking by.

"Did you see the new transfer students?" said Rika as she walked inside the bathroom.

"They are so HOT!" shouted Chiharu as she blushed.

"What do you think Tomoyo? Which one do you think its hotter? The one with the black hair or chestnut color hair?" asked Rika.

"Well, I'm not really sure," said Tomoyo, uninterested. Sakura recognize the voices of her three classmates. Rika, Chiharu, and Tomoyo was the most popular girls in school. Not only because of their beauty, but also because they all came from a well-known family. Tomoyo noticed that someone was hiding inside one of the stalls.

"Let's go," said Tomoyo as she led the girls out of the bathroom.

Sakura sighed in relief. "I want to go home," thought Sakura in distress.