Chapter 7: Sakura's Favorite Idol

Syaoran glanced over to the seat next to him. Sakura was acting odd as usual. Syaoran glanced down toward Sakura's right leg, where she was continuously tapping on the floor.

"What's going on with her this time?" thought Syaoran as her unusual behavior began to irritate him. Although his hearing wasn't sensitive as Eriol, he couldn't focus on anything except for Sakura's rhythmic tap.

"No way.... It can't be true. Little Wolf... is Syaoran?" thought Sakura in disbelief. Sakura never felt so anxious before. The last time she felt this anxious when she held onto Little Wolf new album, which recently been released. And now Little Wolf was sitting right next to her! Feeling nervous with the thought her favorite idol is next to her, Sakura couldn't help taping her right leg uncontrollably.

"Strange, his voice sounds different than Little Wolf. Could he really be Little Wolf? What if he also has bipolar personality when he turns into a demon? When Yukito turned into his demon form, his voice changed. Then Little Wolf is a DEMON?!" Sakura nibbled on her fingernails as her thoughts went wild.

Ding. Dong. Ding. Dong.

Syaoran sigh out in relief as the final bell rang.

"Are you going to the idol concert this weekend?"

"Of course! I bought the tickets months ago!"

"I'm so excited to finally see Violet and Little Wolf!"

Sakura could hear all the girls squealed in excitement. It was the biggest news in town; the top idols will gather and perform a concert this weekend. Sakura wish she could attend the concert, but she wasn't able to afford the cost to go.

"If only they knew that their classmates are Idols!" Sakura secretly thought to herself.

"How annoying," said Eriol as he got up from his seat and walked out of the classroom. Feeling the same annoyance as Eriol, Syaoran quickly grab his bag, preparing to escape from his clamorous classmates. But before he can leave, Hana and her gang approached in front of him, blocking his way.

"Hi! My name is Hana!" greeted a girl, who had long black hair. Syaoran could smell a familiar perfume scent. It was the same scent from a girl that he knocked out few days ago. The scent was too strong as it didn't take long to give him a headache.

"Syaoran Li, right?" said Hana as she got impatient to wait for Syaoran's introduction.

"I'm the leader in All Star club. It's the only club in school where all the popular and outstanding student join. And I want to invite you personally to join our club," said Hana as she smiled widely.

"Sorry, but I'm already in a club," said Syaoran.

"You are? But you just got transferred here. What club are you in?" said Hana as she didn't expect that someone already invited Syaoran into a school club. But she should have expected it, after all he is too good to pass by. Syaoran glanced behind at Sakura and pointed at her.

"Whatever club she is in," said Syaoran. Not knowing what was going on, Sakura could hear Hana ridiculous laugh.

"You're kidding, right?" said Hana in disbelief.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" said Syaoran, coldly. Sakura could feel an uncomfortable atmosphere between Hana and Syaoran.

"Why is he bringing me into this?" thought Sakura, nervously.

"What club are you in, Sakura?" asked Hana, curiously.

"I'm not-" Before Sakura spoke, Syaoran quickly intervene.