Chapter 6: Secrets Out

Syaoran sighed as he leaned against the living room wall. Yukito was sitting on the couch as Sakura sat across from him. Kero sat on the counter table in the middle as he sips his green tea. Eriol, who likes to stay in the darkness, stood at the darkness part of the living room.

"I don't know where to start Sakura. I'm so sorry what happened with Yue," apologized Yukito, embarrassed.

"I don't know where to start too. What am I supposed to ask? Are you guys really demons? And what are demons? Are they like aliens? Do aliens really exist?" thought Sakura as she bit her lower lips, nervously.

"I'm surprised you aren't scared. Usually when people see us, they freak out," said Syaoran.

"I guess it's helpful that I can't see..." blurted out Sakura, sarcastically. She wasn't sure if she should be grateful for being blind at this moment.

"I say she is dangerous. She brought out Yue, who didn't come out in ages," said Eriol.

"I guess that's my fault. I lost control of him," said Yukito.

"Where is he?" wondered Sakura.

"Yukito and Yue are the same person. When Yukito turn into his demon form, Yue appears," explained Kero.

"Great, and I really thought Yukito was a decent good guy. This guy has bipolar personality!" thought Sakura.

"You don't have to worry about him. I'll make sure he won't come out and harm you again, Sakura," said Yukito in a charming tone of voice.

Sakura couldn't help but blushed a little. "Thank you."

"I don't know why, but Yukito always make me feel calm," thought Sakura, shyly.

"What are we going to do? I'm not moving again," said Syaoran.

"Me too! I really like it here! And Sakura is my first human friend I ever had!" shouted out Kero.

"Human friend?" thought Sakura, strangely feeling a bit of warmth inside her.

"Well, she is our landlord. If she can't live with us, then we have no choice but to leave," said Yukito.

"What? Why can't we just get rid of her? I'll make sure I'll bury her somewhere nice!" yelled out Eriol.

"She is not your toy, Eriol. Don't do your weird hobbies of burying things with her," warned Yukito.

Eriol rolled his dark black eyes, annoyed. "Plus, how are we going to live with a human, who happens to know our identity?"

"Wait, so they will leave when I want them too? But how about my mortgage payment! But I can't live with these nonhuman beings. But then again, I might not have a home anymore if they leave! But what if that pervert Yue demon comes out again?" Sakura began to panic as her thoughts ran wild.

"How about we make another contract with her? A contract that benefit both sides," suggested Syaoran.

"Contract?" retorted Sakura.

"Yes, that's a wonderful idea!" said Yukito, excitedly.

Sakura thought long and hard. "I know this is crazy, but I can't lose them now. At least until Touya comes back..." Sakura took out her recorder from her pocket.

"I'm fine with making another contract," declared Sakura.

"Great!" said Yukito as he smiled brightly.

"A contract between a human and a demon. That's the first," mumbled out Eriol.

"I'll record everything for the record," said Sakura as she pressed on the record button.