Chapter 8: My Uncanny Roommates

Syaoran, who was eight years old, hid behind the bushes. He slowly peeked through the bush, where he saw a tall man and a teenage boy unloading their belonging into their new house. Syaoran then noticed a young girl, who seemed to be around his age, sitting in front of a pink flower. Curious to find who she was, Syaoran wanted to grabbed her attention. Syaoran grabbed a small rock off the ground and threw it toward the girl. His first couple of attempts failed, but on his third attempt, the rock hit the girl on the head.

"Ouch!" cried out the girl as she rubbed her head, painfully. Syaoran quickly ducked deeper as the girl looked toward him. The girl curiously looked toward the bush. She slowly stood up and walked toward it. Syaoran could hear her footsteps getting closer toward him. Syaoran couldn't help but smiled as he finally got her attention. Once the girl footstep got closer, Syaoran jumped out of the bush, revealing himself.

"BOO!" yelled out Syaoran with a big smile on his face. The girl fell back on her bottom as she stared at his amber eyes and sharp teeth.

"AHHHH!!!"

Syaoran opened his eyes, sweating. As Syaoran slowly lift his head up, he bumped into something hard. Syaoran looked around and noticed a familiar place.

"Shit...Not again..." cursed out Syaoran. Syaoran slowly crawled out from underneath of Sakura's bed. Syaoran looked down toward the bed and noticed Sakura sleeping peacefully.

"Why am I here again?" mumbled Syaoran, helplessly. Syaoran brushed his messy hair back. He realized he started sleepwalking again when he moved into Sakura's house. Not only his sleepwalking began, his nightmare also came back. Syaoran glanced at Sakura, wondering if all these things were happening because of this house or maybe her. Damn it. This was all Yukito's fault. Syaoran quietly walked out of the bedroom as he slightly closed the door behind him. Sakura opened her eyes as soon as she heard the door shut.

"What the hell... Why was he sleeping underneath my bed?" Sakura couldn't help, but feeling creepy on Syaoran's odd behavior. Then she remembered that he done this once before. She knew her roommates were abnormal, but what if it was more than that? What if they were psychotic? Yukito seemed like a normal gentleman until he turned into Yue, who was an evil perverted demon. Eriol was like an evil cat, who was always ready to cause mischievous action. Kero was at least the friendly one. And Syaoran... Although he helped her couple of times and also her favorite idol, Sakura couldn't help to think he had a dark side.

"I'm so sleepy."

"Where's Syaoran? Did he fell asleep again?"

Sakura stood up from her bed as she heard her roommate's voice outside of the house. Sakura slowly walked toward her window and stood beside it.

"I'm here," said Syaoran as he walked out the front door. Yukito, Eriol, and Kero stood waiting in front of the house. Everyone was dressed in their black outfit. Yukito was wearing his black collar shirt with his black dress pants. Eriol was wearing his usual black t-shirt and jeans. And Syaoran was wearing his black hoodie with dark navy jeans.

"Then should we get going?" said Yukito as he suddenly disappeared along with Eriol. Sakura carefully listened through the thin walls of her house.

"Where are they going in the middle of the night?" wondered Sakura.

"Aren't you going Syaoran?" asked Kero.

"Yeah, I'll be right behind you," said Syaoran. Kero quickly disappeared, leaving Syaoran behind. Syaoran glanced Sakura's window as he thought he saw a movement. Syaoran then shook his head denying the thought and vanished.

Sakura quickly ran toward her closet. She grabbed her long cardigan and her stick. She quickly ran downstairs as she put on her cardigan. She didn't bother putting on her shoes, but stepped outside with her slippers. Sakura took a moment to catch her breath. She then closed her eyes as she tried to listen to the noises around her.

Demons for My Roommates (Cardcaptor Sakura fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara