Chapter 5: Addicted to Flowers

"AHHH!!!" It was a middle of a night when Sakura screamed echo the entire house. As soon as Yukito heard Sakura scream, he rushed toward her room. Yukito stood in front of Sakura's door and knocked a couple of times.

"Sakura?" called out Yukito, worried.

"What was that?" said Eriol, annoyed. Eriol rubbed his painful ears as he walked beside Yukito.

"It's Sakura," said Yukito.

"What are you waiting for? Let's check it out," said Eriol.

"I knocked a couple of times, but she didn't answer," said Yukito.

"Knock? Are you kidding me?" said Eriol.

"You expect me to just walk into a lady's room?" questioned Yukito.

"Why not?" said Eriol.

"Don't you know any manner? Sakura is a girl. We should respect her privacy," said Yukito. Ignoring Yukito request, Eriol used his sharp nails to unlock Sakura's door. Eriol successfully unlock the door.

"Be thankful that I didn't break the door down," said Eriol as he walked in; wagging his long black tail. Yukito followed Eriol inside of Sakura's room. Yukito found Sakura stood frozen in the middle of the room.

"Sakura?" called out Yukito.

"There's something underneath my bed," said Sakura, terrified. Both Yukito and Eriol took a peak underneath Sakura's bed and found Syaoran quietly sleeping in his demon form. Syaoran held onto his knee tightly against his chest as his wolf tail wrap around himself.

"There's nothing here," said Yukito awkwardly. Yukito quickly grabbed Syaoran and dragged him out of the bed. Syaoran remain deeply asleep.

"Really? I'm sure I heard something," said Sakura.

"Nope, nothing," said Yuktio with a smile.

Eriol sighed deeply as he approached Sakura. "I tend to have the most sensitive ears in this house. Just thought you like to know," said Eriol as he walked of the room.

"Don't mind Eriol. Are you alright?" asked Yukito.

"Yeah, I guess," said Sakura.

"Don't worry, as long as we are here. Nothing will happen to you," said Yukito

"We?" retorted Sakura.

"Yep, your roommates," said Yukito as he smiled warmly.

"Thanks for checking on me," said Sakura.

"No problem. Just scream again if you have any problem," said Yukito as he left the room.

"Scream again?" said Eriol as he raised his brow.

Yukito sighed, helplessly. "Syaoran is sleep walking again."

"Even though she is blind, we can't hide our true form from her forever. Beside what she did to Syaoran yesterday was unbelievable. She isn't an ordinary human," said Eriol.

"You're right. We will have a meeting first thing in the morning," said Yukito. Yukito walked back to his room as he dragged Syaoran along.

Meanwhile in Sakura's room, Sakura stood in front of her bed, suspiciously. The sound she heard before disappeared and her room was quiet again.

"They're hiding something from me. If they're aren't going to tell me, then I'll find out myself," declared Sakura.

Next day, Syaoran slowly began to woke up on the cold floor.