Chapter 10: Pandora Box

RingRingRing~

Yukito opened his eyes as soon as he heard his alarm clock rang. He sat up and shut off his alarm clock. He stretched out his arms and put on his round glasses. Yukito always had his morning routine. He gets up right before sunrise and get ready for breakfast. Yukito quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face. He changed into his usual comfortable clothing, which were his pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. He walked into the kitchen as he put on his apron. He took out a large bowl and place flour, baking powder, eggs, butter, and milk. He slowly mixed all the ingredients together. The next step was adding his secret ingredient into the mix. Yukito opened the refrigerator as he looks for his secret ingredient. Yukito stared blankly at the empty refrigerator.

"WHO THE H-!"

Sakura slowly opened her eyes as she heard a clamorous noise. Sakura got up from her bed as she rubbed her eyes. It was finally the weekend, where Sakura usually just sleep in, but she found it impossible ever since her roommates moved in. Wearing her pink pajama, Sakura walked downstairs and toward the kitchen. Still half asleep, Sakura walked into the kitchen without much expectation.

"Is everything okay, Yukito?" asked Sakura.

"Well, hello there," said a familiar voice. Sakura froze in place as soon as she heard a familiar tone of voice. Sakura could feel the chill running down her spine. It can't be him.

"It's nice seeing you again," said Yue as he leaned against the refrigerator with his arm crossed.

"IT'S HIM!" thought Sakura as she panicked.

"But why? How?" thought Sakura as she couldn't move a muscle. If she remembers correctly, Yue rarely appear. But how was he in front of her now?

"Yukito, I'm hungry!" said Kero as he flew into the kitchen. As soon as Kero noticed Yue, he quickly hid behind Sakura.

"Why is Yue here?" whispered Kero. Sakura wanted to ask the same question. What happened while she was asleep?

"Good to see you too Kero," said Yue, sarcastically. Kero slowly popped his small head behind Sakura and waved awkwardly to Yue.

"Hello Yue," greeted Kero.

"What should we do, Kero?" Sakura whispered to Kero.

"Where is Eriol and Syaoran when we need them," said Kero.

"Are they not home?" asked Sakura.

"They usually go to their part time job on the weekend," said Kero.

"Great... just great," thought Sakura.

"You know, I can hear you both," said Yue as he stared at Sakura and Kero. Kero quickly hid behind Sakura again, avoiding Yue's evil eye contact.

"I always wondered where those two get their money," said Yue, curiously.

"But Yukito said they can keep that part private," said Kero as he glanced over at Yue. Yue glared at Kero, annoyed.

"Do you think I care about what that idiot says?" said Yue, coldly.

"No..." said Kero, shaken by Yue's eerie tone of voice. Sakura gulped nervously as she can hear Yue slowly walking towards her. Kero quickly fly in front of Sakura as he opened up his arms wide.

"Don't you dare hurt Sakura!" warned Kero.

"What are you going to do if I do?" asked Yue, annoyed.

"I'll... I'll..." Kero couldn't think of any words as he knew he was no match for Yue.

"I don't know why that idiot took you in. I mean, what does a small teddy-bear demon can do?" said Yue. Kero stood still, shaking in fear.