Episode 7: Shall we do something?

Read at your own risk! Mature content ahead!

Tharn stroked Type's jaw gently. Type was snuggled up against his body, warm and inviting. Tharn put his tablet away even as his thumb stroked right under Type's plump lower lip. 

"Shall we do something?" Tharn asked softly. His eyes searched Type's eyes to see if he was thinking what he was thinking. Type's eyes quickly turned from innocent to lascivious as he reached up to press his lips against Tharn's. Even though it was a day of rest. He rested with his lover. Tharn's body and lips against his were the only things that could relax him and make him forget the entire world existed. 

It was just one taste of him, but it was enough to get Tharn addicted. His body moved forward on its own as his lips tugged and sucked on Type's, looking to taste him some more. Type pressed against him and his hand gripped the side of Tharn's neck tenderly. 

Tharn was in a haze as his tongue swept inside. A haze that was broken by the ringing phone. Type sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes in annoyance. He put his phone on silent and then turned his head to offer up his lips again. Tharn knew they would probably be interrupted again, but he couldn't resist Type's swollen lips. 

His tongue slowly traced Type's bottom lip and Type sucked on his upper lip as if he wanted to eat him. Tharn's hand held onto Type's waist and roamed over his body, the fever taking over his body. 

"RING! RING!" Type's phone rang again and Tharn couldn't take it anymore. He could only laugh at his body being put through the wringer. Every sound coming from the phone was like being doused with cold water. 

"Type, just answer the phone." 

"This better be important!" Type shouted at his phone. His frown just made Tharn laugh harder. Type could pretend all he wanted, but he was actually hornier than Tharn. He was just more shy about initiating. 

Type picked up the phone with a frown even as he left his hand on Tharn's back. His warm hand connected to his body left him feeling as excited as if they had never been interrupted. Tharn smiled wickedly as he got under the covers on top of Type.

Type's hand pushed at his shoulder, but Tharn could see how his eyes closed when Tharn kissed his shaft through his thin boxers. Let's see how long you can keep that frown on your face. 

Tharn kissed his way up Type's body and then nipped at his neck, jaw, and then focused on his bright, red ear. The flushed skin let him know how excited Type was. It was the most sensitive part of his body aside from the his cock. 

Tharn's smiled flashed white as he bit at Type's earlobe. Type pushed him again and frowned at him even as he yelled at Techno to go home. Tharn bit his earlobe again and Type pushed at his shoulders again.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a frown. 

Tharn smiled at him. His eyes were twin flames as they roamed over his beloved's face. "You know what I'm doing," he said seductively. 

Type's face broke out in smile and then his arms were wrapped around Tharn and their lips were pressed together. Their tongues dueled and traced every inch of each other's mouths. Type pulled back with a sucking sound, their lips leaving a trail of saliva. 

"We don't have  a lot of time," he panted. He took off his shirt and gingerly lowered his boxers over his swollen erection. Tharn looked down at his body and then back at his face as he finally focused on what he said. 

"Why? Didn't you...?" Tharn trailed off as Type hurriedly took off his white shirt and then desperately lowered both hands down his back and into his boxers. His hands gripped his ass and then he ground up against him.