Episode 2: The way you look tonight

18+ Only! Read at your own risk!

Type stared at Tharn on stage. His smile lit up his eyes and his long fingers strummed the guitar, his metal ring glinting under the dim lights of the bar. Type's eyes traveled from his sexy hands to his pecs under his white shirt to his beautiful face. A face that was looking back at him with fire in his eyes, mirroring what he was feeling. He didn't think they would make it home tonight and that excited him even more. 

Type squirmed uncomfortably in his seat, subtly adjusting the front of his jeans. Fucking asshole! I know why you invited me here tonight! Nothing aroused Type more than seeing his man up on stage with that look of lust on his face and an aroused Type was a forgiving Type. You tricky asshole! 

Tharn strummed the last note and looked back at his boyfriend. They had been fighting for two days now about the same thing. Like every time they fought about getting married, Tharn would bend and coax Type to be okay again. Even if it hurt that Type didn't want to shout their love from the roof tops like he did, Tharn didn't want to live without him. The thought of not being with Type made his lungs seize up and his mind go blank. He would take Type any way he could get him. 

Tharn got surrounded by beauties offering him drinks as soon as he got off stage. Over their heads he saw Type roll his eyes and head in the direction of the bathroom. It took some time to disentangle himself from the crowd before he followed. His boyfriend looked absolutely sexy tonight and that let him know he wasn't the only one playing the seduction game. 

Tharn opened the door to the bathroom and locked it quietly behind him. He approached Type at the sink and their eyes met through the mirror. Tharn's hand slid down his arm and Type gave him a smirk as if to say, I know I look hot.  Tharn smiled back as his eyes stared at Type's bared chest in his white shirt. With just a glimpse he was hard and could no longer wait to touch. 

Type's eyes widened in recognition and they both turned his body to face Tharn at the same time. Tharn's fingers caressed his stomach and traced the string drooping from his shirt pocket seductively. He raised his head and Type's lips were waiting for his. Type nibbled on his top lip and Tharn on his bottom. His tongue tracing the soft skin while he sucked on it hard. Type pulled away hard so Tharn could let go. 

Type bit his lower lip as if savoring Tharn's taste. Tharn nuzzled his nose against his and pulled back enough to ask "Have you forgiven me?".

Type pushed him playfully. "You're cunning."

Tharn inhaled his breath slowly and rubbed his nose against his softly. "I know that you like it when I play music. I would've played the drums if I had practiced." Type's eyes sparkled back at him knowingly. 

"Because you know I like the drums?" Type asked with a small smile. 

Tharn's hand slipped up his chest caressing his nipple through his shirt. "You not only like it...you love it." Their eyes met once more and they were devouring each other again. Tharn's hand slid up to caress Type's jaw and sensitive ear. His thumb caressed his cheek gently even as his tongue swept inside and flicked at Type's. Type moaned against him and licked at the roof of Tharn's mouth. His taste was addictive and Tharn gave as good as he got so Type had to pull away insistently again. 

"Do you know why I let you work hard?" It had been on his mind since Techno said how many jobs Tharn had. "Because I know you love it."

Tharn's hand roamed over his body and his cock rubbed against Type's in circles as if asking for it now. "And?"

Type's hands gripped Tharn's hips tightly. His body was growing very hot and it was hard to get this out without tackling Tharn to the floor. "And I love you when you do what you love." Type said with a smirk. Tharn's eyes were looking at him as if he was five seconds away from eating him whole. How could we still not make it pass the bathroom after seven years?