Special Episode 13 Part I: Over the moon

Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

Tharn looked on at a happy and playful Type. His wet hair and glistening body was enough for Tharn to want to devour him right in front of his sister. Drops traveled down Type's chest to the covered area, which was making Tharn frustrated and horny. 

Tharn gave Thanya a meaningful look and she got it immediately. When his face turned back to Type it was to find a smirk on his face as he pushed off from the wall and swam to the other side. As if that would save you, thought Tharn. He put down the drinks he got for them on the side table and stared Type down.

Type raised his chin with a challenging look as if to say, "come get me." Tharn smirked back at him and then turned around to go to the changing room. He was naked with only a towel around his hips in no time. 

He walked up the steps of the pool and saw Type still floating on the other side. When he saw him, Type turned to lean on his back. His elbows planted on the floor as he pulled himself up to remain upright. His eyes burned as he looked at Tharn. His dark eyes stared at his chest, his tight abs, and then laser-focused on his veiny hands untying the towel. 

Type was expecting to see tented boxer shorts, so when Tharn revealed his bare erect cock to his eyes he almost drowned. Type sputtered as he looked around in panic. "What the hell are you doing?! Someone can see you."

Tharn crooked his finger with a smile. "Come here." 

Type turned to look at both ends of the pool like he was crossing the street. His eyes searching for P'Thorn or Thanya. 

"Don't make me go get you," Tharn rasped. His eyes were flames of desire and he looked like a bull ready to charge. 

"Ai Tharn, are you crazy?! Hurry up and put on your towel."

"Okay, you asked for it." Tharn stretched out his arms and dove in as if had been a professional swimmer his whole life. His body plunged into the water and then he was right in front of Type. He put his hand on Type's waist and pulled him forward. 

Type pushed at Tharn's chest. "What are you doing?" 

Tharn sighed. His ringed thumb rubbed against Type's waist, making his spine tingle. "I'm hot." You're hot is what he was thinking, but he knew Type would frown and suck his teeth if he said that. 

Type arched an eyebrow as if saying "so?", but Tharn kept on touching him. He leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek gently. 

"There are people in the house," Type said as he pushed at him again.

"Thanya took care of it. There's no one in the house."

Type looked back at him with an indecisive expression. Meanwhile, Tharn was trying to make his case with hand gripping the side of his neck. "Come on, Type" he cajoled. 

Type smiled and leaned in for a kiss. "This is my answer." Truthfully speaking, this felt like that time they did it in front of Techno. The risk of discovery was one hell of aphrodisiac. 

Tharn leaned in and sucked Type's bottom lip between his own. He brought their bodies down until they were underwater. His hands automatically reached for his fiancee and Type melted into him as their lips met. 

Type sucked and licked at Tharn's lips as if he couldn't get enough. The fever taking over the bodies surpassing the cold they felt from the water. Even though Tharn's erection had flagged from being in the water, it didn't stop him from devouring his lover. 

Tharn walked backwards with Type in his arms. They paused between kisses to kiss down each other's necks and shoulders, making their bodies even hotter. Tharn pulled back and dragged Type up the stairs and tumbled him onto a nearby lounge chair.