Special Episode 13 Part III: Through the lens

Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

Tharn held Type's hand in his as he pressed his body down trying to constrain him. Type frowned as he struggled to get the camera away from Tharn. His pinched expression made him extra adorable. 

"Hehehehe, stop. I already saw it," Tharn smiled down at Type. Nothing made him happier than the reassurance that he wasn't the only one feeling this way. He wasn't the only one euphoric with love. The only one who was looking forward to a future together. 

Type looked away from Tharn, a blush stealing over his face. He could tell what his husband was thinking just from looking at the dumb smile on his face. "That wasn't for you to see." Type moved to get out from under Tharn to get the camera. 

Tharn held onto both his wrists and slammed them down on the bed. He ground down on Type and Type immediately stiffened. 

"What are you doing?" 

Tharn stared down at Type for a long moment. "Admit it."

"Admit what?" Type groused. 

"Admit you were as excited as I was to get married. Say it out loud." 

Type glared up at Tharn even as he struggled against him. "No," he grunted as Tharn pinned him down again. Tharn gave Type a cocky look. A look that said "you're not going anywhere until you tell me what I want to hear." 

Type's chest heaved up and down with his exertion. He glared up at Tharn, but Tharn's expression had no give. Okay, desperate times. In the eight years they'd been together, Type had learned he could be destroyed by Tharn with just a pout, but Type had learned ways to subdue his clingy husband as well. 

Type softened his expression and looked from Tharn's eyes down to his lips. His fingers caressed Tharn's hands, tracing the sexy veins until Tharn let go of his wrists. Just as he desired, Tharn's eyes turned liquid soft as he ducked his head to kiss Type as if enthralled. 

Type raised his head as if to meet him half way and then used all of the strength in his legs to flip Tharn over. Now Type was on top smirking down at his startled husband. 

"Stay," he demanded as he got up from the bed quickly.  

"Ai Type," Tharn called out in confusion. He felt as if he'd been doused with cold water. One minute he was about to kiss his hot husband and another he was overpowered and left cold. This was the power of Type. This was why he had no choice but to fall for him. Why being without him felt like he couldn't breathe. Tharn grinned up at the ceiling. It felt damn good. 

When Type walked over he had the silk ties from their robes in his hand. Tharn frowned up at him. 

"What are those for?" He nodded at Type's hands. 

Type smirked back at him. "What were you smiling about?" 

Tharn went to sit up in alarm, but Type straddled him and pushed him down. He held the ties in his hand and snapped them as if they were a belt and Tharn was about to get a beating. "Take off your shirt."

Tharn gave him a confused look, but did as he asked. He didn't know if he was being rewarded or punished. The thrill of the unknown sent shivers down his spine. 

Type's expression was intense as he stared down at Tharn's bare skin. His nipples were hard and his stomach tightened underneath him as Tharn tensed in anticipation. "Arms."

Tharn's eyes widened in understanding. "I'm not drunk today. What makes you think I'll let you tie me up?"

Type shrugged as if to say "your loss". "Okay, I have to go make dinner anyway." Type went to get up from the bed, but Tharn put his arms up right away. He trusted Type with his life. If it took him being trussed up for Type to feel safe, he was willing to give in.