Episode 6: Soft as petals

18+ ONLY! Read at your own risk! Young ones, please look over your shoulder. 

Tharn looked at Type's retreating figure with hunger. He tapped the rose against his lips in thought. Type had teased him. And now he wanted more.

He felt frustrated. They fought day after day and when they weren't, they were working. They never had time for each other and for Tharn it was getting harder every day. At his most insane moments, he fantasized about Type waiting at home for him, making dinner and letting his body be desert. Instead, he was always met with a dark house and a worn out Type.

Tharn grinned down at his rose. Well, I'll just have to take the initiative. If Type is going to collapse from exhaustion, it'd better be on top of me.

Type exited the bathroom and walked towards the bed. His head was down as he rubbed his wet hair with the towel. When his knees hit the edge of the bed he finally looked at Tharn.

His shocked expression quickly gave way to a smile and then he threw his head back with a laugh. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked after he finished laughing.

Tharn waggled his eyebrows with the rose between his teeth. He was lying down on his side, half naked and by the tent in his boxers, ready to go. "I'm seducing you," he said after taking ahold of the rose.

Type rolled his eyes. "Tharn, I'm tired as hell. Move over. I'm going to sleep." Type shook his head and laughed again. When is this crazy man going to get tired of me? But in his heart he really wished Tharn would be like this forever. Who didn't like to be loved?

Tharn pouted and pulled Type onto the bed. "Don't worry. I'll do all the work."

Type looked up at him unconvinced, but his eyes travelled down his naked chest to the erect cock pressed tightly against his hip.

Tharn smiled gently down at him. "I'll give you a massage," he said to sweeten the deal.

Type's smiled widely. "Deal."

As Tharn leaned down to kiss him, Type flipped over and took off his shirt and shorts, ignoring him. It wasn't often he was pampered like this. He had to take advantage while he could. Plus, he wanted to make it up to Tharn. He would never be able to give him the words he wanted or at least he wasn't able to right now. Ai Tharn, just let me say the words with my body.

Tharn didn't waste any time. He straddled Type's body and reached for the oil on the nightstand. He poured some on his hand and the scent of sandalwood hit Type's nose, instantly relaxing him. He felt Tharn kiss his nape and then trail kisses across his shoulders. Small, gentle kisses that made a lot of his tension melt away.

Tharn's oily hands touched his shoulders and then began to kneed and rub at his flesh. His hands and fingers pressed firmly on his back, his sides and down to his hips and then back up his spine to his shoulders. The light from the lamp played on Type's tan skin, making it glow enticingly.

Type moaned with the sensations. Not only the massage, but Tharn's hard cock pressing against his ass and grinding back and forth with his movements.

"Does it feel good?" Tharn whispered next to his ears. Type shivered as he felt Tharn's breath on his body, making him heat up.

"Hmmm," he murmured. He turned his head to look at the rose that laid abandoned next to Tharn's thighs. He reached for it, but Tharn stopped him. Type looked back at him and the look in his eyes made his breath catch in his throat. He was staring at pure fire. Tharn's eyes were pure flames staring back at him and once again Type marveled at what a lucky son of a bitch he was.