Bonus Episode 11: Service

Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

A wet-haired Tharn came out of the shower and stood in front of Type. "The work you do is so exhausting." They had cut tree branches after tree branches and then cleaned some of the guest rooms. Type had done a lot of the work, but Tharn was no slouch. He was willing to help his boyfriend with anything, any moment spent with him too precious to waste. 

Type leaned back on his  hands and looked up at Tharn with a smirk. "You're tired already?" His eyes traveled down Tharn's wet chest and abs and down to the towel around his hips. He looked up at Tharn again and bit his lip seductively. 

Tharn gave Type a lascivious smile. His strong hands went to the knot of his towel and then he whipped it off confidently. "Not at all." He used the towel to dry his wet hair and his hips leaned forward until his dick was almost touching Type's face. His six-pack abs on full display.  

"Good," Type said with a smile still fixed on his face. His dark eyes stared at the fair skin, the strong muscled thighs, and the thick and long cock between them. The head that punched his gland until his eyes rolled to the back of his head with pleasure. And the shaft that stretched his hole so deliciously. Underneath his burning eyes, Tharn's cock rose up to attention.  

Type came back to earth and took off his shirt decisively. He rose from the bed and got really close to Tharn. He placed his hands on Tharn's shoulders. They slid down to caress his arms and then back up to his shoulders. Tharn tried to get closer when Type's hands traveled down his lower back and lower to clutch his ass. Type pulled him forward with a grunt and then their lips pressed together.

"Hmmm..." Tharn moaned. He pulled back with a sucking sound. "Is this the service you were talking about?"

Type chuckled. He leaned forward until his lips were a hairbreadth away from Tharn's. Tharn stared down at his plump lips, his mouth watering for a taste. "No, this is the service I was talking about." Type pulled Tharn around and pushed him on the bed. Tharn leaned back on his hands to support his body. 

Type stood in front of Tharn and took off his shorts and underwear. He flung them aside and then got down on his knees. "Spread your legs," he told Tharn. Tharn widened his legs until his cock and heavy balls were clearly visible. His strong thighs flexed under Type's hands. 

Type held Tharn's dick in his hand. His hand slowly stroked the shaft, pulling and tugging at the skin. When his thumb stroked the underside, Tharn threw his head back with a moan. He faced the ceiling with closed eyes as Type massaged his balls gently. It was only when he felt Type's breath sweep over the head of his sensitive head, that he opened his eyes to look down on him. 

Type stared up into Tharn's eyes as he deliberately flicked out his tongue to lick the swollen head of his cock. Tharn gripped his nape hard and tried to pull him forward and get him to swallow, but Type resisted. He pushed at Tharn's abs to get him to let go of him. "Just relax, my dearest customer. Let the staff do all the work." Type chuckled as he set back in to teasing his lover. 

Tharn was in a daze as he looked down at Type with anticipation. Every muscle tensed as Type's tongue reached out and licked his cock from base to head. Type's tongue swirled around his cock even as his hands massaged his balls roughly. Pre-cum dripped down the side of his cock and Type wasted no time licking it up. 

Type's mouth wrapped around Tharn's cock and he sucked on the head hard. "Ahhh!" Tharn cried out. His eyes closed and he had the sheets next to him in a death grip as he tried his hardest not to thrust inside Type's mouth. 

Type pulled more of Tharn inside his mouth. His lips sucked and pulled even as his tongue licked the shaft that was slowly sliding down his throat. Tharn moaned continuously as he felt Type's throat vibrate around the head of his cock.