Episode 1: Only think of me

18+ Only! Read at your own risk! Let's GOOOOOOOOO!

Type distractedly soaped up his body. His body still thrummed from the love making on the couch earlier, but all he could think about was work. 

That fucking asshole boss! I can't even enjoy the afterglow in peace anymore, Type thought. If it wasn't for the money, I would quit and throw the resignation letter at his ugly face. 

"Hmmm..." Type heard behind him and then his boyfriend was there. His long fingers caressed his shoulders and his nose nuzzled the back of his neck causing goosebumps to form all over his skin. Type leaned forward to give Tharn better access with a low moan. Although his boyfriend was the source of his stress a lot of the time, he was also his biggest stress reliever in moments like these.

"What are you thinking about?" Tharn asked as he took some soap in his hand and began to wash Type's back. Type stretched like a cat underneath his hands and it made Tharn smirk behind him. 

"Work," Type finally answered. Tharn continued touching him with his soapy hands with his breath falling on Type's sensitive ears.

"Don't think about anything else when you're with me," Tharn whispered. Type could practically hear his pout and turned his head to look back at him with a smile. 

"Hmmm," Type agreed. Then Type thought of something. "Ai Tharn, what do you want for our 7th anniversary?"

Tharn smiled and turned his lover around in his arms. "Our seventh anniversary?" Type nodded. "I want us to stay in love 70 more years."

Type chuckled as he thought of two old men in the shower. You're disgusting, Ai Tharn, but I freaking love you. "We'll be freaking old," he said out loud. And you'll still be freaking cheesy. 

Tharn kissed his chin gently. "Then let's grow old together." 

Type swallowed the emotional lump in his throat. Tharn completely overwhelmed him when he said such things. His heart beat so hard, but he could only make a small sound of agreement and then Tharn's soft lips were on his. Nibbling on his bottom lip while he made the water rain down on their bodies again so it could wash off all of the soap. 

Type turned his head this way and that away, his tongue flicked the roof of Tharn's mouth softly. Tharn then held his tongue between his luscious lips and sucked strongly and then he was carrying Type in his arms. Type could feel the hand with his thumb ring caressing his soapy back while a finger from his left hand pressed deep into his hole.

Type arched. His eyes were closed, his lips parted as he felt the pleasure pain of his lover's finger pressed tightly inside him. Tharn watched Type's face as he slid out the finger slowly and then pressed two inside. There was not enough lubrication by any means, but the way Type responded to the pain excited Tharn to new heights. 

Type's hands clutched at Tharn's shoulders even as his channel clutched his fingers down below. His hand pressed against the shower wall when he felt Tharn go particularly deep. Type panted breaths between their heated bodies and Tharn couldn't take it anymore. 

Tharn pressed his forehead to Type's sternum. "You're so fucking sexy right now," Tharn muttered with his eyes closed. He wondered when he would get tired of Type's body, but every time it was like the obsession grew and grew until he wanted to climb out of his body and into Type's and live there forever. He needed psychological help. He needed a hobby other than finding new ways to play with his boyfriend's body. 

"Tharn...." Type's drawn-out moan spurred Tharn into action. 

"You're too dry and as much as you love it, I don't want to cause you any pain. Hold on," Type moaned in protest when Tharn removed his fingers. His legs trembled when Tharn put him gently on his feet and then walked out of the shower.