Episode 11: Let me be gentle with you

Mature content ahead! Read at the risk of getting hot and bothered.

Tharn let himself get backed into the bed and then he plopped down on it. Type climbed on top of him and Tharn thought his head would lower directly for a kiss, but surprisingly Type was gentle with him. 

Type used the pads of his fingers to trace the line of Tharn's ear and his thumb and forefinger held his small hoop earring and tugged gently. Then his finger traced his thick eyebrows, forehead and then a line down his nose to rest on his lips. Type traced them oh so softly as if they had all the time in the world.  

Tharn closed his eyes and enjoyed his touch. He could hear the waves of the ocean outside, but in this room it was only him and Type. His Type, who he hadn't touched in a long time. His Type, who always wanted it fast and hard but was being so slow today. Tharn laughed at his thoughts. 

"Why are you smiling?" Type whispered a hairbreadth away from Tharn's lips. 

Tharn didn't answer and Type couldn't take it anymore. He leaned down and pressed his lips against Tharn's. His hands kept themselves busy caressing his back and shoulders as his tongue pressed inside Tharn's mouth. The taste of him made Type melt. Ai asshole, I really missed you. 

Tharn's hands held onto Type's hips as Type took his time unbuttoning his shirt. Each button revealed his skin bit by bit and made Type's breath catch in his throat. When he finally unbuttoned the last one, Tharn took off his shirt and then their bare skin was pressed together. Type let out a sigh of relief. 

Tharn's back was scratched and rubbed as he kissed Type's neck, chin and lips again. Type pressed his hands against his chest and lowered Tharn to the bed. 

Their groins pressed together and it made both of them get even harder. Type lowered his body to kiss Tharn's neck, throat and then down to his sternum. 

Tharn felt fire and lust and love all at the same time. It made him want to savor and appreciate every touch. The last few weeks he had slept in a cold bed all by himself. He missed Type's warmth, his touch, his lips, his expressions when they made love. 

Type kissed Tharn's chin once more. "Hurry up and do what you have to do." 

Tharn smiled. He slid his hand up Type's stomach and grazed his nipple with a fingernail, making Type bite his lip lightly. "No. Let me be gentle with you, Type."

Type looked down at him in surprise and then his skin flushed red with embarrassment. He never liked to talk about sex or emotions in detail. He just liked Tharn to be rough with him, but today he was asking him to go slow. "I'm not used to it," Type said softly. A part of him was afraid of going slow. It seemed too intimate, too overwhelming. 

"Let me be gentle with you," Tharn whispered again. His eyes were deep pools of emotion. They said he would love Type with all of his being. It was humbling. 

"Hmmm," Type finally agreed. 

Tharn flipped Type over and then lowered his head for a kiss. Their tongues dueled with each other and their lips became slick with saliva. Tharn bit at Type's lower lip and then sucked on his upper lip. Type's lips enveloped both of his as Tharn sucked on his tongue strongly, making Type's hips shoot up in response. 

Type's fingernails bit into Tharn's shoulders even as his hips rose to rub against his erect cock. Tharn kissed down the side of Type's neck and then down to his erect nipple. Type's moans filled the room and they aroused Tharn even more. 

His fingers strummed down Type's body like he was holding his guitar. And Type was singing for him. His body thrumming and arching for his touch as his mouth released continuous moans. His flushed skin looked so delicious Tharn thought he might have to eat his earlier words on taking it slow.