Missing Girl

Lexie POV

     I looked in the mirror.

    I thought this was a good work outfit

    I thought this was a good work outfit. I really never wore these type of things. I can't wear shorts on crop tops. If I do that I would wanted to get fried. I work as a FBI agent and that clothing would be great to wear.

     I walked out of my room into the living room to get my keys. I live in a apartment. I am also a model and I am trying to save up for a house. But it is hard when you have people dead every five minutes in your life.

     I love my job. Just something about saving people really made you day. And I loved seeing blood. I do not know why I like it but it makes me happy. Not like I wanted to kill someone it just never mind.

     I grab my purse and keys and left to go in my car. My car was a black jeep. I got it for my birth day last year and I loved it. My twin brother got it for me. I love taking pictures with it. It makes them better for Instagram.

     I have a twin named Spencer. At work they call him dr. Reid. I call him Spencer cause I am his sister I can call him what ever I want. He works with me and we are kinda inseparable. When we were little we did everything together like eat, play, talk, sleep. But we sleep in different beds. And we do not use the bathroom and shower together that's weird. But when we do not tell each other where we are going we get panic attacks. And when see each other get hurt that not something pretty to watch.

     I finally get to work. When I get in and go to the meeting room. I see the people I work with there. Morgan, Spencer, Zendya, Garcia, and JJ. Some other people worked with they were  fired, retired, or quit.

     "Well there princess. I guess she wanted to make a special entrance" said my Brest friend Zendya.

     "Yeah I really wanted to. Was it special enough for you?" I ask playing along with her. While I take a seat next to Spencer.

     "Yes it was wonderful" she says with a fake smile.

     "Okay now that Lexie is here what's our case?" Spencer asked. While taking a sip of coffee.

     "Well here it is. Ann smith. Was last seen at a football game. And she never came home. She was there with her boyfriend. And he works there" Morgan says.

     "What stadium is it and what team?" I ask. I thought that would be special information.

     "The team is Kanas City Chiefs" he says while making sure he is right.

     "Oh yes we are going to see my boyfriend" Zendaya says.

     "Okay well then we need to split up. So how about Spencer and Morgan go look for the boyfriend. Me, Zendaya, and JJ. Go look at the stadium and talk to people?"  I suggest.

     "Well that's perfect" Morgan says. "Let's go" he say while going out of the room.

Thank u for reading. Hope you like it!!!