Boyfriend

Lexie POV
We have been Interrogating him for in hour by we I mean Morgan he won't let anyone have a go. We were all sitting at the table while Morgan was interrogating him. Then Morgan comes out he seems not in the best mood.

"Lexie, you have a go" he says. Then he comes and sits down in the empty chair.

"Why? I thought you wanted to do it?" I asked I really liked interrogating people but I hate doing on people how would not talk.

"Because he won't talk. And you are good at getting people to talk" he says while taking a sip of water.

Okay I mouth and walk out of the room. It was a few steps to the room where we interrogate people. I walk in and see him. He looked like a nice guy that would never hurt anyone.

     "Hey. I would like to ask you a few questions" I say nicely. I read some where that when you be nice the talk so that how I do it.

     "Okay. Go ahead" he says looking at his hands. I could tell he was sad.

     "Okay. I know you broke up with her at the end of the game did you see her go anywhere or with someone before you left?" I asked.

     "Yeah I did. When I told her I was going I walked away. Then I looked back and I saw her go with these guy. He was about 32. Tall had black hair brown eyes and built" he said.

     I knew that face from anywhere I could not place my mind on him.

     "Okay. Did you kill her. Be honest with me please." I ask.

     "No. I loved her I never wanted to hurt her. I was sad that she cheated on me I gave her everything. And killing her I would never I mean I was mad at her but not that mad" he said now crying. That hurt my heart.

     "Okay. Thanks and I do not believe you did it" I say trying to make him feel better.

     He nods his head and smiles. I leave the room and go back to the meeting place. I walk in and I see everyone looking at me.

     "Did he talk?" Spencer asked me. While taking a donut and biting into it.

     "Yeah. He said he saw this guy with her. He was tall built black hair. I remember him but I do not know wear" I say. I yawned I was tried.

      "Let's call it a night" Morgan said. While getting up.