Dropping off

Lexie POV
     I get up really early. Early then usually because for two reasons. I had to drop Chloe at Tyreek's place. Of course we had enough trust. I love chloe like she was my own daughter. Even though we had just meet three days ago. It seems we were ment to be together.

Second reason is because this would be the first time I go on a case out of this town or state. I always did crimes in state. I mean we went to other towns but never left. I have not told anyone I was leaving except for Tyreek.

Of course I would have told him because it would be werid if I just drop her of with out any explanation. I think he would freak out. The only thing he is good at under pressure is football. He sucks at everything else.

I got up and I needed to pack if I wanted to be on time. It did not take me a while to though. I  got backed and it did not take me long to pick so I put this on.

     I know this really work wear but I really did not care I was running late and I had to drop Chloe off

     I know this really work wear but I really did not care I was running late and I had to drop Chloe off. I quickly but her in this.

     It was early in the morning and it was supper cold outside and she was really tired

     It was early in the morning and it was supper cold outside and she was really tired. So I put her in something comfortable. I also backed her bag. And if you were wondering why and I wearing shorts that's because we are going somewhere warm.

     "You ready pumpkin?" I ask as I grab her in one hand and my suit case and hers.

     "I tired" she says lowering her head to the on my shoulder.

     "I know. You will be staying and Tyreek's for a little." I tell her as I pat her back a little.

     We slowly make it out the door. I put her in her car set. Then I put the suitcases in the trunk. And I start the car and head on our way.

     I was going to keep her with. Garcia but she was going to be busy answering calls from us to watch her.

     I got at his house. I got out and got chloe and her suit case. I bring her to the door. I knock on it. Then Tyreek answered it.

     "Hello. Oh hey banana! Oh hi Chloe" he says happily.

     I had chloe to Tyreek who takes her joyfully. I guess he was really happy.

     "Mommy has to go she will be right back" I tell her as I hug and kiss her goodbye.

     "Bye mommy!" She says happily. Then she kissed my on the cheek.