Stadium

Lexie POV

     "Okay here's the plan Zendaya you are not going to tell your boyfriend your coming. Next we get in. Go to the locker room. Then get out our guns and scream this is the FBI and your under arrest. Walk in and we see Tyreek and prank" I say while driving to our location it was not that far from the police station.

     "Perfect" I hear JJ say. While checking her phone because I heard she got a text.

     I see Zen nod. As soon as I know we were there. I called the coach to tell them we were here. We were good friends I mean are dads are. We make are way to the locker room.

     I look at them and I mouthed follow my lead. I heard them talking and laughing at each other.

     "Let me go first and then follow my lead"  I told them I started to tip toe up the hallway then I scream.

     "THIS IS THE FBI. YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST FOR ILLEGAL DRUG USE. ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOU IN COURT. NOW BUT YOUR HANDS UP" I say. And I see the girls following me.

     I walk in with my gun pointing at them. They were all in there regular clothes. I see some tears in there eyes. Then I look at Tyreek.

     "Aww you guys. You scared my half to death." He says while grouching his hands down while wiping his tears away.

     "Ha! The look on your faces it looked like you were gonna cry. Ah I love my job" I say while laughing so hard I almost could not breath.

      "I don't want to wording this special moment but who are you?" I hear someone say. I remembered him from tv. He was supper cute and I always fell for him. I may be a little obsessed about him. By the way he was Patrick Mahomes.

     "Oh sorry I am Lexie Reid. And you meet Zendaya. And this is JJ. I am a FBI agent though and we got a call about a missing girl. She was last seen here and basically all of you are a suspect." I say very causally trying not to freak out.

     "Oh okay. But you know we have nothing to do with it right?" He says very nervous.

     "That's what they all say" J says. She was not putting away her gun.

     "Do you mind putting away your gun Lex it is scaring me a little" Tyreek says trying not to track out.

     "Oh you mean this" I say pointing it at him. I was not going to shot him it was not even loaded.

     "Yeah I mean that" he says. I could tell he was scared out of his mind. I meet him in high school he always hated guns.

     "Why you do not trust me with do you?" I say teasing him I like teasing him it's funny.

     "Yeah I do not trust you with a gun I just dot trust you in general" he says while backing up.

     "Oh thanks. It's not even loaded anyway. But let's get down to business. Do you see anything suspicious?" I ask while putting the gun away.

     "No not that I know of. And what is this girls name anyway?" Travis says.

     "Oh her name is... what is her name again?" I ask the girls I really forgot her name.

     "Oh her name is Ann smith" Zen says. While looking at me.

     "Wow you are a wonderful agent. Can't even remember the girls name. But I have not heard of her" Tyreek says.

     "Oh I got a text from the boys they said there meet us here. I guess I get to spend some time with you" Zen says while she runs over to Tyreek say as she hugs him.

      "Thanks for making me feel lonelier. Then I already do" I say while going over to one off the lockers. I banged my head on it like 3 times.

     "Oh it's okay we can be lonely together" J says as she hugs me.

     "It's alright have of this weirdos are lonely to you know." Patrick says.

     "Yeah well you can find someone. You have abs and a cute face. I am just amazing." I say while being over dramatic.

     "You just basically said you were amazing" he says while looking at me.

     "Yeah I know. I am that perfect no one can handle me" I say while sitting down on the floor crossed legged.

     "Hey were hear! Her boyfriend said he got made at her because he cheated on her at the end of the game. He saw it on her phone then he left her there." Morgan says as he walks in.

     "What did you find out?" Spencer asked me. While coming over next to J.

    "Well none of these guys did it or heard of anything. And know of them are doing drugs." I say casually.

     "Drugs? Well we have to go because he needs to be questioned" Morgan says as he starts to walk out.

     "Let go ladies. And bye loser and Patrick" I scream while walking out.

     "Why did I get called a loser and you just Patrick?" I heard someone say.