Day off

Lexie POV
     I just woke up. It was my day off and my arm felt much better. I was just going out with Zen and we were hanging out at Tyreek practice.

     "Hey hurry your ass up I want to go" I see Zen randomly come in.

     "How did you get in?" I ask the door was locked.

     "The key in the plant" she says casually. I forgot I put that there.

     "I will be out in a minute" I say then closing the door.

     I finally put this on. We were just watching them practice but we were going to eat afterwards anyway so.

     I walk out and I see Zen messing up the house going through my stuff.

     "You have nothing to eat" she say. Then looks at me. And knows it's time to go.

     We walk out and go into my keep. She loves it. But I know I love her more and yes it is a her. We get in and she picks her music and it is a hole bunch of raps songs and pop.

     We arrive there and they have not started. Then we went to the locker room.

     "Can we come?"  in zen screams right in my ear. She does it as loud as she could too.

     "Yeah" someone's screams back. We start to head in. They all got there gear on and everything.

     I walk in and kick Tyreek in the leg it's my hello how are you thing.

    "Oh that hurt you now banana" he says. We had each other nick names in school mine was banana, his was peaches, and Zen was bubbles.

     "I know peaches that why I'd did. I like seeing people in pain it was me all warm and fuzzy. So when I see blood. And knifes" I say smiling.

     "And I am surprised you have not killed someone yet you would know how to cover it up" he says concerned.

     "Yeah I would. I would strangle someone with a rope. Make sure I use gloves. Then I would wrap there body in a bag. The I would burn it and all the stuff I used. The remains I would burry it. Then I would clean up my mess. And then take all there belongs and sell them. Then any people that saw I would blackmail" I say while smiling I had a plan in my head.

     "You really thought that through have you?" Patrick asks.

     "Yes ever night I also blackmail people not big ones small" I say.

     "You are a special one are you?" Travis asks. While getting his knee bass on.

     "Yeah that's when my mom said when I laughed when I saw I guy got runned over by a truck. I may need help. I am going to stop talking now" I say at the end I was frowning.

     "Yeah you are let's start practicing" peaches says while moving out the door.

     Me and bubbles were setting in the stand really close to the bottom. I see Travis miss the ball for the 5 time and Patrick was through good throws too.

     "Hey Travis I am not no genius when it comes to football but I am pretty sure you are supposed to catch the ball" I scream to him. The rest of the team laughs.

     "Well if you know that much I would like to see you try" he screams.

     "Okay." I say causally. Then I get up from my seat and start to get up.

     I get to the field and I had a big smile on my face. Tyreek looks at my and smiles.

     "Just so you know in high school she was the star football player. And no one knew it was her but at the the end she came out to ever one. And people from other college wanted her to join there team but she said no. She wanted to be a model and still" he says and it was true.

     "What potion did you play?"  Patrick asks. He seemed really interested.

     "I had no idea. It all started when I crashed Tyreek practice and then I turned out really good. And even better when I punched a cheerleader in the face. Oh wait that's a different story" I say really happy of my self.

     "Okay well I am going to through you the ball and see how far you get" he says.

     "Is it tackle or 2 hand touch?"I ask. Making sure if I wanted to break in arm or not.

     "Tackle" bubbles screams when the chairs and jumping up and down.

     I get in my position. The Patrick through a the ball. Then I catch it and run to touchdown zone within a minute I make it without getting tackled I jump up and down.

     Go me! Go me! And you know what I have to say. SUCK IT!!!!!!!! I scream jumping up and down.