I have a child Now

Lexie POV
     My alarm clock went of for the 5th time. I did not want to go to work. Because I had to do work and that's boring. But that's it makes money and that's great. I was still in my pjs when I heard a knock.

     Who would want to knock on my door at 5:00 in the morning. I got up and went to check the door it was this nice lady.

     "Hello. I need someone to take my baby. I am Dying and I need someone to take care of her. And she keeps saying this name Astra Reid. Please take care of her?" She said about to cry.

     "Oh I... yes I will take care of her" I said I had no idea how to be a mom so this would be fun.

     "Thanks there will be something great going to happen to you" she said and handed my the baby and left.

    "Oh wow. Hello I am Astra what's your name?" I ask the baby while holding her.

     "Chloe" she says while putting her head on my shoulder.

     "You seem really tired. But I got to go to work and I guess you have to come with me" I say while walking to my bedroom.

     "Okay" she says while hugging my with her tiny arms.

     I slowly but her down on on my bed and went to my closet.

     I put this on. Then I remembered I had kept my old car set when I was little. I went to the storage room and got it. I grabbed her and headed out the door.

     I slowly put her in the car set. And buckled her up. She had her eyes open a little. It was adorable. I smiled and got into my car and started to go.

     We got there and took her out Surprisingly she had full energy. She looked around and pointing at stuff. I walked in and people were giving my weird stares.

     I walked in two the room and I seemed to be the one that is always the last one there. They were staring at my weirdly. I took my seat and looked at them.

     "What" chloe said. It was so cute. She just said it randomly.

     "What's with the baby" Spencer said. He seemed really interested in her.

     "I am no baby I 3 years old" she said proudly. She was smiling like crazy.

     "Okay let me explain. So this lady knocked on my door and said she needed someone to take care of her. And she said she was going to die and her we are." I said while looking at her.

     "Are you sure that you can handle her?" Garcia asked while smiling at her she loved baby's.

     "Yeah I got this" I said I really did believe that I could do it.