Girlfriend

Lexie POV
     Since bubbles drove peaches in her car. And her car was at my house so he rode with us.

     "So who is eating with us again" bubbles ask peaches cause he sat this up.

     "Umm us, Patrick, Travis, Travis girlfriend, and Patrick's  girlfriend" he says while still looking at his phone.

     "Ha! There's some drama about to go down. Patrick girlfriend is a total bitch. And Travis girlfriend is super sweet I like her. But with your twos personality. I like to see what's going  to happen" she says while smiling.

     "You know maybe I shouldn't go. I will just drop my self off and you two can take your car" I really did not want to deal with her. She was probably pretty, and better looking then me.

     "No you are going. And if she says anything about you slap her" peaches says.

     I smile at that. I was glad I had friends to be with. We got there in about the 5 minutes. Everyone was already there and I saw them but known of them saw me.

     I slowly walk over but bubbles was in front and I took so slow that I could not do and ran out. I was going back in my car. I saw her she was really pretty and I had nothing on her.

     "Where are you going? You are not leaving! I do not care how pretty she is you are sticking through this. The is not the Lexie May Reid I know. Remember the time in high school where the cheerleader stole your boyfriend and you punched her in the face. That's the Lexie I know" bubbles says trying to help me get back in there.

     "But did you know that that was the same cheerleader that I punched that night. I remember her from anywhere. And did you know after I did that she almost killed me. That's why I was in the hospital for a year." I said trying not to cry.

     "Well I promise if she does that again she will be dead" she said while hugging me.

     "Fine. I will do this" I say wiping up my tears. I look in the mirror and I looked fine like not I have been crying.

     We headed back in the restaurant. I walked in and saw them I sat next to Peaches and bubbles I was in the middle. Then the cheerleader said.

     Oh hi! I heard a lot of about you I am- she said but she never finished because I caught her off.

     "Ashley Anderson I remember you from his school. I was the on the football team remember me. You stole my boyfriend" I said smiling while shaking her hand. The peaches spit out his water.

     "Wait, wait. Your Ashley Anderson?" His said still in shock.

     "Yeah I did not remember you guys" she said smiling.

     "I sure did remember you" I mumbled under my breath. But I was sure they could hear me because bubbles licked my leg.

     I stayed quite the whole time until Patrick asked my a question.

     "Who do you know Ashley, Lexie again?" He said witch when he said I knew I should have never answered.

     "Well funny story really. So when we were in high school, she was a cheerleader and I was on the football team. Then she stole my boyfriend. And the I beat her ass. Then two days later she but me in a comma for a year. My parents sued her and then I never saw her again till now" I said while smiling.

     "Okay. Well that's interesting" he said still had know idea what to say.

     "And I still don't regret it" Ashley said. With a face that look so scary no one would talk to her.

     "You know what I don't regret? Telling the whole school that you were plastic" I said smiling and it was true.

     "You bitch" she said. And that's when I had enough.

     "You know what Ashley? You are glad I have changed because if I had not you would be dead right know" I told her then got up and was about to leave but I turned around and said.

     "Patrick you may want to dump her she is cheating on you. You could tell when she went to the bathroom this guy filled her in and when she came out her hair was messed up, lipstick smeared, and bread wrinkled. There you go" I said then walked out.

     Bubbles and peaches filled me out and we got in the car. I dropped then off and went to bed I had enough today.